Weekly Update 02/20 - 02/26 :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2011, 07:41 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A bit late for this week, but how's everyone doing? I've missed all you ladies and hope to have more time to check in more often now the baptism is over. The ceremony was beautiful. Mark was too excited to nap that morning, so he was exhausted and got a bit fussy but calmed down quickly and when we got back home @ 3, he slept til after 6. Got some adorable pics, but need to find the cord to transfer to the computer so I can upload to photobucket & facebook. I hope to look for the cord this weekend. Also hope to scrap sometime soon. I've got so many great pics now, and am getting so far behind. I did find a local scrap group that meets once a month for 4 hours on a Saturday afternoon. I'm going to try to do that once a month in hopes it'll get me back on track. Normally the scrap (called crops) are 12 hours, and I just can't do that these days.

Updates please!! New pics of our LOs??? And for our pg ladies, I want to see some bellies.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 24th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Becky, you don't want to see his belly . We still haven't told anyone yet, and I'm about 10 weeks along. My tummy muscles are not putting up a fight though, so it will be soon when they know. I'm just getting over a sinus infection, so between that and m/s, and fatigue it's been rough for the last week around here. Thank goodness for frozen pizzas and hot dogs, at least the kids ate,hehe.
Other than that, pretty good around here. We had Lila's baptism two weeks ago, it was really nice. Tomorrow is DD2's birthday, she's 9! So we have a little get together with family tomorrow night.

We got 15 inches of snow Sunday/Monday and still feel like we are getting out from under it. It is a record here for the most snowfall.....ever. Oh Joy

Hope everyone is well!

February 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I do want to see your belly, Mari. I'm glad you're getting over the sinus infection. It's no fun being sick. I hope the snow ends soon for you. Last winter was our record breaking one here where I live, and I'm so happy this year was no where as much.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 24th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are good here, Im halfway thru 16 weeks!!! Our big u/s on on March 21st, just hoping for a healthy bean in there, no gender prefs at all this time.
Kids are growing and healthy, the twins will be two on the 28th! I will have three two year olds for 5 weeks, sound like fun?
We had their pics done at Walmart today, here's a link for fun!
2-Feb 2011 pictures by mwakaluk - Photobucket

Lucky mother to five!

February 25th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It was so nice earlier in the week that Katie played in the yard.

February 25th, 2011, 07:48 AM
sweet Katie!

Lucky mother to five!

February 25th, 2011, 08:54 PM
7-16 week pics!
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post23180427

Lucky mother to five!

February 28th, 2011, 02:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No bellies to see here! (unless you count the baby belly from layla that doesn't seem to want to go away!).
Glad to hear the baptism went well Becky!
Cute pics of Katie Beth!
Looking forward to continued updates from the preggos .

Layla now lets go of our leg and stands on her own for about 30 seconds, sometimes clapping whilst standing so she is very pleased with herself! She walks along holding our fingers and in general is just at a lovely age.
Here is Layla with a '3 in 1 photo' of 3 firsts - taken today - first tooth (which she got at exactly 10 months), first hair clip and first doll .

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
February 28th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Lenore, she's beautiful!!

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search