Weekly - 03/21 - 03/26

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2011, 05:22 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Seems like we've not done this for a few weeks.

So, how is everyone doing? Any updates, news, weather changes? Plans for Easter? I see that Orthodox Easter is the same time again this year, which is rare for it to be 2 years in a row. Typically Orthodox Easter is later.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
March 21st, 2011, 05:15 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Not a whole lot going on here....just waiting for AF to show up so we can get this FET cycle stuff going.....Matt is really running around now and we are trying to get him to talk a little more and more. Took him to his first basketball game yesterday, the Portland Red Claws (farm team for the Boston Celtics) and he LOVED it!!!! He even loved the mascot until we tried to give Matt to Crusher to get a pic...didn't like that too much....

Hope you all have a good week!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
March 21st, 2011, 05:28 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tiny update, we had our big u/s today!!!

Its looking like a boy!!!

I know we're probably supposed to be disappointed that its a little boy, but we are just so happy its alive and healthy! I might have had too little water, and a piece of chocolate, so bean was moving around LOTS and they couldn't get a shot at all of the heart, so we'll likely be back for another in two weeks.

Of course its a boy, we had a girl's name, lol!

I'm so silly, I was crying during the u/s after Nolan and Jeremy had come in the room, just seeing those sweet baby fingers made me catch my breath. I'm in love! Fifth child, 2nd term pregnancy, shouldn't my heart be hardened to this by now? And now the name fight begins!
March 22nd, 2011, 05:18 AM
Casey - I hope AF shows for you soon and you can get this cycle started. Good luck sweetie!!! And love the pics of Matt in your siggy, he's getting so big.

Marie - congrats sweetie!! Good luck with the name choosing. I think I cried/teared up at every u/s I had and even now it makes me teary.

AFM - it's another busy work week, but it is getting easier. At home, Mark is teething again (working on tooth #7), so he's a bit crabby which is not like him at all. The poor little guy. Now that we have MIL's ticket for heading back to Greece (she leaves May 2nd), we're going to work on his bday plans. We'll be celebrating that Sat before on April 30th. I'm working on the invites and will post them in the next day or so for some opinions.

March 22nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Marie- I am so happy for you...congrats again!!! Have fun picking out names..

Becky - can't wait to see the invites..can't believe he's almost a year already...time is flying by so fast....

AFM - AF is knocking on my door, I can feel it!!! YEAH!!!!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
March 24th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Casey - it still seems funny to be happy AF is arriving. In your case though, I'm excited!!!

March 25th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Had a read ladies and thinking of you all and hope you're having good weeks (yay Marie - how exciting!!)....

Have had a crazy, busy week this week. I joined the gym too so have found the and even better it has a pool attached so I swam this morning which was lovely to ease out the sore muscles from the couple of workouts I did earlier in the week - I am so unfit but it feels really good to be doing something for myself on a regular basis!

Mari....how far along is she now... Mari are you out there??

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search