Weekly Update - 06/05 - 06/11

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2011, 05:52 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Updates everyone! How are you all doing? I would love to see some pg bellies here as well as pics of those precious kiddos. (hint hint)

Now, can someone tell me where is the time going to? It's almost halfway through June & halfway through 2011. My baby boy is no longer a baby anymore, toddling around & is so grown up. That's exciting but sad too, so bittersweet. Here's some new pics of him. They just make me chuckle every time I look at them. He's so silly.

Here's Mark - I'm such a big boy now Mama, see me standing

I'm so proud of myself (and started yelling to express my excitement - poor Mama's ears)

Mama's laughing with me, just so funny. I'm gonna get you Mama!!! (as he proceeds to try to run, skips the walking bit )

(Crash & fall) Hmmm, this falling thing seems to my story lately. I guess if I did clean my toys like Mama says it would be easier to keep my balance.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
June 8th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awww, sweet little Mark! But mom, falling is half the fun of playing!

31 weeks here, feeling pretty miserable and huge so I guess all is well. Nolan will be done preschool on the 16th so that will be a nice break from mommy shuttle service while pg. I ate chocolate cake for breakfast, when you are nearly 38 you can do things like that
June 10th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I certainly don't see anything wrong with choco cake for breakfast.

June 10th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Can I come over for that Marie?

Hope you all had a great week! Off to do Mama duty. I just snuck in here

June 10th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mark is such a cutie, Becky.
Marie, I love the chocolate cake thing. Never could do it while pregnant with Katie because Mike and the people I worked with were like the food police "you can't eat that. it isn't good for little katie".
Good to 'see' you, Mari. How are you doing?

June 13th, 2011, 04:52 AM
The "food police" people were annoying. I still go that even after having Mark, especially while breastfeeding, and now even still get a few comments. Grrrrr!!! I think I need some choco cake today, maybe it'll improve my mood.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search