Its May, chatty chat time!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Marie
  • 1 Post By BeckyM

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How has your month begun? Fill us in!
May 3rd, 2012, 08:44 PM
anyone around?? Any updates on the kidlets out or in utero?
May 4th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am here, Marie. Month has been busy so far. Will post pics later of Katie taking a walk with her monkey backpack. It is the only way I can take her shopping anymore. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy May!

May 5th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I love Katie pics!

I can't believe its May, where is the year going??
May 7th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe the year is going so fast either, Marie. Here are a few pics from Katie's walk wearing her monkey.

She was wanting to go, go, go and pulling her daddy along.

They took a walk on a footbridge across the creek near our house.

She wanted to go back but since she had tried to get off the bridge and into the water, her daddy vetoed the idea.

May 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw cute pics of Katie and love that little creek!

We have a puppy backpack like that. It really does come in handy when you're somewhere that you know you just will not see them if they run off. I don't think people understand what it's like unless they've got a 'runner' themselves! All my kids have been runners and layla is in that stage now where she thinks it is hilarious to run away from me. The boys have a fun run (cross country but they don't go too far as they're only 5 &6) at school tomorrow and somehow I have mislaid the puppy backpack... so I either have to find it today, or pull out my sleepy wrap and see if she can sit on my side. I'm not game to have her running around as I'll lose her quickly with so many parents out to watch.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 13th, 2012, 07:09 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! busy month for me too here, plus fighting cold/allergies so I've been pretty miserable. I love seeing the new Katie pics, and will try to upload some new ones of Mark to share. Off to bed now, so I'll pop back in soon to update everyone.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 16th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Hello ladies
Theo and I are also suffering with seasonal allergies, we should both see the doc this week about a seasonal med-he's on a puffer and I probably could also use one for spring.
Kids are all good, we're going for our first camping trip of the season this weekend, about twenty mins from home. We'll try the old trailer this weekend, then likely pick up a bigger new one on Tuesday for our big six week trip to the States in July!
May 17th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Camping sounds fun, Marie!! Where in the states are you going for your 6 week trip in July?

May 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM
We're going straight south to do Yellowstone, Salt Lake City, Vegas, San Diego and LA, finishing off in San Fran then heading north home. We've done this trip twice before, just not with five kids
May 23rd, 2012, 05:36 AM
Sounds like an amazing trip you have planned, Marie. I look forward to hearing all about it & seeing pics.

AFM - just been super busy and had several things going on that kept me from having much time to pop in here lately. My dear son tried to feed me ketchup on Mother's Day so I had a huge reaction on my face, hands, down my back - yuck! I ended up with multiple doc appts, shots, steroid pills and various creams. I finally look & feel almost human again. Yay!!! I am highly allergic to tomatoes. He of course doesn't realize that and just wanted to feed me when I happened to get to close to him in his high chair. Now he keeps wanting to kiss my boo boo all better. Such a sweetie. We are also in a big reorganization stage at home in the basement. DH put up the hardware for my new shelving system last weekend, and once we get the shelves painted/stained they will be up on the wall. Yay!! When DH asked what I wanted for my bday, I said new shelving. I'm weird in that this type of stuff, organizing, makes me happy.

May 23rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
Oh Becky, yikes! Poor little man was just feeding mama-what a bad allergy to have.
May 28th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Veteran
Hi girls! Just wanted to pop in to say hello. School's almost out-this Thursday is the last day..then I'll have a sophomore and an 8th grader. Wow..time flies!

I try to pop in to read some every once in a while. We're debating the perm birth control methods sometime soon...I know an oops isn't something we could handle anymore. It's not likely to happen, given both our "issues", but not something we want to chance. I'm not happy, as my dr doesn't do traditional tubals anymore..he does Essure. I really don't want something like that. I may have to look into a new dr.

I hope you are all well. I miss chatting with you, but I guess I don't really "belong" here anymore. Is it ok if I still pop in to say hi now and again?

Hugs,
Nancy

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
May 28th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Nancy!
hopefullymommy likes this.
May 30th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Hi, Nancy! It's great to "see" you, and of course you can pop in here.
hopefullymommy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search