November Chat

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 03:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning Ladies! Happy First Day of November! Where has 2012 gone? Hope all the children had a great Halloween. The Superintendent of Schools and the Sheriff requested Trick or Treating be postponed until Friday night in my county due to weather conditions. Our little family walked up to my aunt's house so Katie could say she had been trick or treating on Halloween. If the roads are better and it isn't frigid and windy, we may take her to one of the nearby towns to trick or treat on Friday.
This is the start of a busy season for me at least. The Halloween carnival that Katie was going to attend last night has been postponed until the 10th. It should be a blast and this way, it will be during the day and DH can go with us. I plan to get tons of pictures since all of Katie's best buds will be there.
Rachel's Hollywood Sweet Sixteen is on the 17th, Katie's birthday is the 19th, Rachel's actual birthday is the 20th and then on the 22nd, it's Thanksgiving. Wow! Will that be a busy week or what? lol We are getting the final preparations made for what Rach hopes to be the party of the autumn. I will be getting tons of pics at Rach's party too since I am one of the official photogs. lol
Can you believe that Christmas will be here in less than two months? A friend and her DH came to visit last week and when he came in the door, Katie grabbed my dad and said "Pa, it's Santa".

November 1st, 2012, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Beth! Good to see you. Sounds between the storm, life in general and the party's you are planning you've been busy . I think it's awesome what you are doing for your niece.

We are recovering from Halloween today . We left at 2 pm and didn't get home until 10:15 pm.....yikes we have a tired family today. It was 24 trips in and out of the van, not so cool with the littles , but they all had a good time.

My DH is still laid off...which is a bummer, but he is getting tons of stuff done on the house. We now officially have flooring after a year of being here!!!! I love it. He's putting on closet doors in the all the bedrooms today and we are doing all the fun stuff now and enjoying it. But, we are hoping he gets called back to work soon as well. It's only fun for so long and gets tough without a paycheck.

I'm almost 14 weeks along and starting to feel human again! It was a rough first timester. Lots of nausea, fatigue, and to top it off....weight gain! Oh joy! But Mama and baby are doing well and we are so thankful.

Hope everyone is well!

November 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! It's been so hectic for me lately, and I've not had much time to check in here. Mark is doing well, fighting a little cold right now. MIL is back from Greece with us to. I can't believe it's November already though. Where has this year gone to?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 1st, 2012, 06:47 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

Beth-I'm getting tired thinking about your month-make sure to take some special time off to pamper yourself

Mari-24 trips in and out of the van, you are brave! yay for 14 weeks!!

Becky-hope Mark's little cold goes away quickly, and I completely agree, two months and the year is over, wow!

AFM, the twins are starting in Elizabeth's preschool on Monday, so I will officially have three in preschool and one in kindergarten. I will be in the van more than fulltime with 4x a week preschool runs! The twins need the extra physio and it'll grow them up just a little, and they are so excited! We're taking them this weekend to buy their first backpacks!
November 5th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello ladies, Happy Monday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search