2012 in Review

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2012, 04:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When looking back on 2012, what were the big things in your life?

I think mine would be watching Katie grow from a baby into a little girl. She is talking and potty trained and just so much fun to be around.

December 26th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a great topic, Beth!

Mine: the twins PTing this fall!
Elizabeth qualifying for speech preschool and getting dx with a receptive language delay, confirmed that I knew something was off withher

Joey-his first birthday, what a milestone for my surprise baby!

marriage-tough year but came through it having learned so much

Nolan-getting dx with his chronic illness in June, also taught me alot about myself and how I need to handle life with joy and integrity

personally-its my last year in my thirties and I want to make is as full of joy as possible!

Lucky mother to five!

December 28th, 2012, 08:06 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is a wonderful topic!!

I to have really enjoyed watching Mark grow into a little boy. It seems like yesterday we were struggling to get pg, and now he's over 2 1/2 years old.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
December 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh ladies, this time when they're so little is just so, so short-pretty soon they'll be in real school and then you'll never want to blink again!
I remember bringing home my first little Nolan, we were so scared of him and had no clue about what to do next! Now he's building lego Star Wars ships and bossing around his sister, and snuggling baby Joseph-its amazing!

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search