2013 OM Grads never ending thread!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello ladies, its been snowing here the past week, so done with winter
March 24th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
Hello ladies, its been snowing here the past week, so done with winter
I am sick of winter too.

Last edited by MomtoKatieB; March 24th, 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Computer issue: Put up wrong message
March 26th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I think spring has sprung here, the yard should be flooding over the weekend
April 1st, 2013, 08:08 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope spring gets here and stays around soon. So sick of the winter and the sickies we've all been having in our household.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I hope for those who celebrated Easter that you enjoyed the weekend. Orthodox Easter is much later this year, May 5th for us, so we'll have our egg hunting fun with Mark then as well as lots of church services. With me, life has been pretty hectic both at work & home, but it's going okay. Mark is growing up so fast, and keeps us very well entertained. I can't believe he'll be 3 next month. We're working on plans for his bday party to, nothing big, just some friends over for a bbq on the deck. He's only asked for 1 present beyond a cake & ice cream - slippers. Silly boy loves to wear mine, they are funny looking - orange duckies so that's why he loves them. I'll have to see if I can get a pic of him in them, it's so cute watching him walk super slow with them.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 4th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Becky~ Look forward to seeing the picture of Mark in the duckie slippers. That is just so cute!

I have to catch computer time when my resident computer hog isn't awake. I love my little princess, but sometimes I think she has too much technology at her fingertips. Last night I got a call from my cousin (who is like a sister to me) and she wanted an e-mail address to set up Katie's Kindle. Um. . . yeah, as a late Easter present, her DH bought Katie a Kindle. Now, I have to make sure that we have the parental controls set so that she doesn't order anything. She was using mine before I set the controls and she ordered a couple of apps. They were less than $1 each, but it made me feel odd finding things on my Kindle that I didn't order.

April 29th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Oh Katie, little app orderer!
May 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She certainly is, Marie. She is also very vocal about what she wants and does not want. She informed me last Tuesday. "Katie is a big girl, not a baby, and Mommy, I don't need a brother or sister, okay?" Guess it is good DH and I are done since the princess has stated that she is good being an only child. lol

May 15th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Hi ladies! Sorry for being MIA again here. It's hard to find time to get on JM lately, especially since my allergies have been kicking my tush this season and inducing migraines too. It's been a miserable couple of months here on my end. But I've changed up some meds, so now feel a bit more human again. How have you all been?

Mark is 3 now and we had a small bday party for him this past Saturday. I got extra cool mommy points from him cause I made him a Lightning McQueen cake to.

close up of cake

him & his Best Friend

a cute random pic when we went to zoo on Orthodox Easter (May 5th)

June 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I noticed it has been quiet in here so I thought I would see how the summer is going for everyone.

July 3rd, 2013, 05:20 AM
We have been very quiet here . . . I know Marie is super busy with the house selling and moving situations (I see those updates on Facebook) and I've been having computer issues so haven't had a lot of online time. And with hosting the Paper Scrap Board I have to spend more time down there.

How have you been Beth? I was down in southern VA a couple of weekends ago and we were in NC for one day. I thought about you, but knew I wouldn't have time to arrange a meetup. Hopefully the next time, I'll have more time to spend and perhaps we can meet up.

July 9th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Becky~ Katie and I would love to get together with you all next time you are in the area.
I have been keeping up with everyone via Facebook, although I don't post much.
Have a great week everyone!
BeckyM likes this.

July 11th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Hi girls, I'll PM you both with an update
August 2nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
Veteran
I know I haven't been here in...well, a long time, but I was thinking of you all and wanted to pop in and say hello. How are you all??

Not much new here...still in the heat and drought of Central Texas. Still working, and so is DH. DS is getting ready to start his Junior year-he'll be 17 in October. DD just turned 14 last weekend and starts her Freshman year soon. They start school 8/26. DH and I officially gave up on thinking a new little one was in the cards a while back-I turned 42 in February, so we thought it might not be wise. We're 4 years away now from being on our own (if both kids head off to college, that is! lol), so we'll be able to pick up and do whatever we feel like at that point.
Hope you all are well! I keep up with Marie, but somehow Becky, I've lost you on FB? Beth, I think of you everytime I wear my shirt you sent me in the tshirt exchange. Mari, if you happen to be around, I am glad to see you are all well. Y'all take care!
BeckyM likes this.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

Last edited by hopefullymommy; August 2nd, 2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
August 2nd, 2013, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you posted. I looked through some old threads and how you are. I keep up with Becky and Marie on FB but I feel like I have lost track of so many other ladies.

August 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Hi ladies! Sorry to be MIA from here. I tend to be on the paper scrap board when I am on JM (a co-host there) and forget to check in here. Sorry!!!

Nancy, so great to see you!!! I was just thinking of you the other day. Are we not friends on facebook? I thought we were, but I don't see you there anymore. I am hard to find on facebook due to my privacy settings, so I'll PM you the link. I think I've tried to text you a few times, but I don't know if you got them. I will try again in the next few minutes.

Beth - I will let you know the next time we are down in that area. It would be great to do a meetup.

As far as the other ladies, I keep up with Jessica via texts and she is down on the paper scrap board. Marie, Beth, Lenore, & Sam I also keep up with on facebook. I miss chatting with you all though, and wish there was a better way here for us to keep up. Do we want to create a private facebook group? Would that be an easier way to keep up with each other? Thoughts??

And with us, Mark is keeping us very active. He's a healthy growing boy, although is always has been and seems will remain a peanut. He is just under 30 pounds, and is a little over 35 inches tall. Size wise, he's in 2t/3t for tops, but 18 months and a few 2t for bottoms. Since he's out of dipes, his skinny butt won't keep the pants up easily. DH & I are both doing good to, we've decided though that Mark will be our only one. Financially and emotionally, it is better this way. We went through a lot to get him, so we treasure our little blessing.

So great to catch up with everyone, and let me know if you think facebook will be easier for all of us to keep up with each other.

August 5th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Veteran
I seem to have lost people on FB when I switched over to using Firefox. I would love to have a private group. I sent you a friend request, Becky, and then I'll find Beth from your friends, if possible. I have Marie there. I don't think I have anyone else though, so if anyone wants to start the private group, feel free!

It's a crazy afternoon-my backup person is on vacation for 2 weeks and all h*** broke loose at work. No rest for the wicked!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search