Honeymoon...

Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2008, 08:00 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My Hubby & I talked about this recently...We both feel the same way and are the same way with each other just as we were on our honeymoon night! GREAT LOVIN HERE!!!! I must say....LIFE IS GREAT IN THE ARMS OF A WONDERFUL MAN! Great Lover! </span>

April 8th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Do you even have to ask me? lol Like you, I think we will always be this way. It just comes naturally for us and that is SUCH a big change from my fist husband!!! But then, he was never the love of my life...Tom is and always will be.
Dani
April 8th, 2008, 02:07 PM
T&Ts mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
are you kidding meeee
honeymooning after 26 years he** no
in love yeah , best friends indeed , but we grew up together
this question made me laugh i thought ohhh youll hear the mushey stuff from Tam & Dani

hehe 26 years girls on the 17th of this Month
the honeymoon is longgggggg over
April 8th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
26 years in this day and age is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations! I made it to 22 with my first marriage...two or three of them were actually ok. The rest were tolerable at best with the exception of the last 5, which were miserable. Someday Tom and I will be able to boast 26 years--God willing! And I'm betting from the sound of things that there is still a little spark of that honeymoon period going on at your house!
Dani
April 8th, 2008, 04:44 PM
hehe ok ok maybe a spark-on a good day....
but the mush is gone !!

both my sisters are remarried
in my whole family aunts uncles cousin siblings Chuck & I have been married the longest

I just say were just too tired to shop around
April 8th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I just say were just too tired to shop around [/b]
You are so funny! I love your sense of humor!
Dani
April 9th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Quote:
are you kidding meeee
honeymooning after 26 years he** no
in love yeah , best friends indeed , but we grew up together
this question made me laugh i thought ohhh youll hear the mushey stuff from Tam & Dani

hehe 26 years girls on the 17th of this Month
the honeymoon is longgggggg over[/b]
I know by things you have said on here you seem like you & your hubby are very much in love...plus enjoying doing things with each other still. {Like your camping trips!}that is great!!! I was married to the father of my 3 oldest Kids for 23 years..We did alot together{traveled , he always wanted to show me off..}Like I was property or something, didn`t treat me like a Lady ,when drinking,which was almost everyday!}... I just didn`t love him because of his actions{Drank all of the time & did much damage too} Now with my Hubby John we enjoy every little thing together!! It doesn`t matter what we do or where we go..we enjoy ourselves...Just being close is wonderful for us!!! Now that`s Love! We have that never ending Love & Respect for each other!

I think you are a great person...and I bet your marraige is a wonderful one too!

April 9th, 2008, 10:01 AM
yea I love him a bunch but were not the romantic type
i mean he does sweet things now and then but well you know what i mean hehe

how old were you when you first married ? what a creep
did you stay so long for the kids??

GLAD YOU FOUND A NICE MAN AFTER ALL THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Quote:
yea I love him a bunch but were not the romantic type
i mean he does sweet things now and then but well you know what i mean hehe

how old were you when you first married ? what a creep
did you stay so long for the kids??

GLAD YOU FOUND A NICE MAN AFTER ALL THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
Thank you......My First marraige started when I was 16..He was almost 19..Never cared to grow up! Like I did! I Love my Kids and have always Loved being a Mom..{Even as a teen Mom} My Kids always came first! We had all 3 of our children by the time I was 25 years old...So even tho the marraige sucked we do have 3 great Kids that came from us being married! I`m thankful for them!!
Oh yes, I stayed with my EX for 23 years for my Kids..Hoping & Praying he would STOP the drinking & running around!{ When I left him in my late 30`s he finally started going to AA meetings{We even went through counseling My Ex, our Kids & I, I went to help the Kids deal with it all in a good way...he went for a different reason{wanting me back!} I remember the woman counselor which he picked telling me that I was showing my Kids a strong woman by leaving him...She even said she didn`t know how I could stay with him as long as I did.....The AA meetings and him not drinking didn`t last after he realized I was never coming back to him...He started the drinking again and with -in months met the woman he is married to now.They are great together she likes to drink some also...I will have to say she is good with our Kids & Grandsons...Which I am very happy about! The mental & physical abuse sure took a toll on me while I was with him.....He was not a good Dad either which hurt me worse...My Kids are good Kids..My Daughter is a little on the wild side like her Dad...But, my Boys are real good in not following their dads footsteps! Thank you LORD!
My Kids Love their dad as they love me...He has alot of making up to do with them now! They do not respect him like they do me!
My Hubby John has said so many times to me ...He is amazed that after all I went through with my Ex for that 23 years...He didn`t harm my great spirit for life! He tells me he knows he has a Great woman!! I love my life now!! Sooo Peaceful! I longed for this kind of life for oh sooo many years! I know GOD answers Prayers...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search