Everything is over all at once

Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
Firstly this weekend was the girls guard final competition. They placed 3rd but they did a spectacular job on their show and regardless of the standings I am proud of them. The group decided after this season to disband as the federation of dance here is as rigged as skating. They went out in style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-thp1E2ips

if anyone is interested.

Secondly the boy who was living with me moved out. After 7 months of him lying to me and telling me how great he was and how everyone in his family was a loser cept him he has decided to go. His decision tho I did tell him a week ago that it was coming to that time. He was suppose to go to school while living here and he never bothered to. Now he claims he walked in off the street from a 3 day trip to florida and was accepted into medical school. He has no money. No sat scores and well most people have to apply. What ever. By boy. Have a nice life. Enjoy your lies.

The upside is before he left he dumped my daughter. They where dating for 4 years. And for 4 years she spent every birthday and holiday and occassion alone but he made sure she was with him for his birthdays and occassions. Then he realized his mistake and begged her back. Well kudos for her she would have nothing to do with it.

I am not gonna speak ill about him. He has alot of good points. But he also has alot to work on. I wish him well but at the same time I never want to see or hear from him again. This page is turning.

Also over is my hopes for another baby. This is the hardest one to move past. But I am sure I will. Eventually. lol.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
April 9th, 2008, 09:35 AM
T&Ts mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hey Mel
Glad your daughter took a pass,,she will meet someone much better im sure !!!

We are a colorguard family here too I did it 7 years, dd did it, and now my neice
I love going to the shows! such a great program.
April 9th, 2008, 10:04 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello Mel...Great seeing you back on here...You have had a busy busy week!
As I told you through e.mail the video was beautiful! I really enjoyed it alot!

I`m here for you if your need a friend!! {{{{HUGS}}}}

April 9th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Quote:
Also over is my hopes for another baby. This is the hardest one to move past. But I am sure I will. Eventually. lol.[/b]
Mel, I am so sorry! I completely understand what that's like...and how very hard it is to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with you, hon.

Dani
April 10th, 2008, 08:19 AM
CyprusMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Mel!
That was very nice indeed I enjoyed watching it!! THey did a fantastic job!

Glad to hear your dd didn't take him back! I'm sure you are soooo proud of her!!

Sorry to hear your hopes for another baby is over {{ HUGS }}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search