Onward to next cycle

Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2009, 10:50 AM
monkhester
There were a couple of occassions last night that I was about to call the ambulance. Tampons (super) and pads went from 1 hour to every 30 minutes. I think that caused all the dizziness and nausea.

I went to bed early got up to change twice. Before church at 9am, it looked like it was still flowing heavily, but not as it has been the last two days. This tampon has been in 3 hours, so not bad.

I'm hoping it will be all over by Tuesday and I will talk to my doc about it on Wednesday.

Decided to count this “whatever” as a cycle, although it has little similarities and none of the warnings of my regular cycle.

Thanks everyone who tried to help me figure out what was wrong. Onward to the next cycle.

Of the two of us, my husband is taking it harder. Believe me I am taking it pretty hard. He trolled the site looking at answers, advice, and reasons.

His comment was, "Those are a nice group of women."
July 19th, 2009, 01:49 PM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope things go better next time around. I so hated the waiting when we were trying. We had years of infertility due to recurrent mc so I know how all consuming that wait can be.
Wish i could offer more help or advice. Good luck
July 23rd, 2009, 04:44 PM
monkhester
I haven't given up completely. My normal period suppose to start tomorrow. My doctor did a quantative blood test yesterday to see if I am or was pregnant.

I can't yet give up that hope.
July 26th, 2009, 06:30 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We went through years of trying, infertility due to repeat mc. they finally found the cause, and I didnt get pg again for near a year, had really given up all hope finally. But I ended up pregnant with Billy which was a bit of nightmare, and we lost his twin very early on, but he made it and its still a miracle to me every day.
Then we had Ian as well. That is basically why we have such young children now and in our 40's ( I am43).
I really wish you luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search