October Ghostly Monsterous Chat Thread

Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2010, 02:51 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Talk about anything and everything here. Use this thread as a dailly chat room. And have loads of fun.

October 1st, 2010, 06:19 AM
happymomof4's Avatar Veteran
I can't believe it is October already. The school had a 2 hour delay this morning because of the flooded roads. We got over 10 inches of rain in a 24 hr period.

Charlotte

October 1st, 2010, 06:28 AM
marmeeof5's Avatar Host of Green Mommies
We're not that wet, but it did rain alot yesterday! It is beautiful and sunny today though! Happy October!! We are going to the library for story time soon. I only have 3 more days with my grandsons.
~Mary~ "Marmee" to Tiffany(29, married to Bill. Mommy to Karabeth- born 8/07), Christina(26), Heather(24, married to Bryce. Mommy to BE, born 3/09, Conlan, born 9/10 and a girl due 7/13), Ashlee(21, married to Matt, Mommy to Gunner, born 8/12), & Rebecca Joy(15)

October 2nd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Enjoy the grandsons while you can. I know I miss my 2 granddaughters alot.

Went to a birthday party today for a friends granddaughter who turned 3. We had fun with friends and family. Youngerst daughter ran in a cross country meet yesterday. It was like a mud pit. Still drying out the muddy clothes before I wash them in my washer!!!

Charlotte

October 2nd, 2010, 07:12 PM
My daughter's baby shower is tomorrow after church. I'm looking forward to that, but not that it is our last day here!
~Mary~ "Marmee" to Tiffany(29, married to Bill. Mommy to Karabeth- born 8/07), Christina(26), Heather(24, married to Bryce. Mommy to BE, born 3/09, Conlan, born 9/10 and a girl due 7/13), Ashlee(21, married to Matt, Mommy to Gunner, born 8/12), & Rebecca Joy(15)

October 3rd, 2010, 09:18 AM
When to church and out to breakfast. Not time to finish laundry and stack some wood. Tonight after dinner do my ironing.

Charlotte

October 4th, 2010, 06:11 PM
We're home. I miss my grandsons terribly! And my daughter and son-in-love!!

October 5th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Good Morning! We are off to homeschool co-op today so I'll try to check in later! Have a good day!!

October 5th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Happy Tuesday. Our youngerst daughter got accepted to the college that she wanted to go to for next fall. We are thrilled for her. Now I am officially done with college tours!!!

Charlotte

October 6th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Praise God! Congratulations!! I had an awesome day yesterday and am looking forward to another one today- busy,busy,busy... I'm off to clean a house. Yay! $$$

October 6th, 2010, 08:26 AM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
Goodmorning everyone. Still around busy between my two jobs and have been sick and loads of comp issues . I need a new one. Hope everyone is doing well.

October 6th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousemomof3 View Post
Goodmorning everyone. Still around busy between my two jobs and have been sick and loads of comp issues . I need a new one. Hope everyone is doing well.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Youngest daughter has a cross country meet today. It is senior recognition day so dh and I will be there with her for that. Not much else going on here.

Charlotte

October 7th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Have a good one everybody! I am working again today cleaning two houses. I'm trying to get ahead so I can take some time off next week when dd's boyfriend is here from FL.

October 8th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Happy Friday. Older daughter will be home tonight for a 4 day weekend. College Fall Break. She is bring her friend and all their laundry!!! Dh did our laundry today so that it is out of the way for the college girls.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Charlotte

October 9th, 2010, 06:41 AM
My friend's daughter had a baby a week ago (2 weeks early due to HELLP syndrome). Baby John is doing fine, but Mommy Lyndsae is very sick. Her platelet count is down to 14 (normal is 150-200). She has been given platelets and blood a few times. It goes up slightly and then drops again.
If you are a praying person, please lift them up to the Lord. We need a miracle! This is life threatening and she is only 23. This is her first baby and she's only been married a little over a year. Her sweet husband is scared and confused. I will let you know what happens! Thank you friends!

This young lady is my son-in-love's sister. He is the one on the far right of our family picture. He and my daughter are the ones that just had their baby Sept. 15. in PA. Tough time to live so far away from family!

Last edited by marmeeof5; October 9th, 2010 at 06:46 AM.
October 10th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Regular
Mary praying for you friend. Hope she gets better.

Last edited by momangel09; October 23rd, 2010 at 05:53 AM.
October 11th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Mary hope the friend and baby are doing ok. I have been busy with my daughter and friend being home from college. They leave tomorrow.

Charlotte

October 15th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Lyndsae is home from the hospital! Her counts were up to 59 and they let her come home. Then they went up to 79 and yesterday 139! Praise the Lord, she has turned the corner and is on her way to being healthy again. The doctors said it will take up to 3 months to get her strength back. Thank you for praying!

My daughter's boyfriend has been here all this week so I have been busy. We made applesauce 2 days, one batch for Lyn and one for us. Mine came out juicier than usual, but tastes wonderful!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the fall weather, before cold sets in. Have a great day!

October 18th, 2010, 10:25 AM
That is great news. Been busy all weekend. Haven't had time to get on the computer much.

Charlotte

October 18th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Guess what?!? I'm the new host for the Green Mommies board! I'm so excited! I'll still try to stay active here, so post away ladies!! We need to get this one moving!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search