We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Chicken Fried- Zac Brown Band
3. It's Your Life- Francesca Battistelli
4. Sweet Child O'Mine- Guns N Roses
5. A Moment Like This- Kelly Clarkson
6.Philadelphia Freedom- Elton John
7. One Day You Will- Lady Antebellum
8. Remedy- The Black Crowes
9. All I ask For (anymore) Trace Adkins
10. Stick to your Guns- Bon Jovi
As you can see, I do not have a set genre of music that I like. I listen to almost everything!
Mine probably isnt too interesting because I have a cheap mp3 player that can only hold 50 songs, HAHA. I only use it to plug into the aux plug in the car when the kids arent with me though, otherwise they bicker over who get to plug their device or put their CD in.
1. November Rain - Guns N Roses
2. Where You Lead - Carole King
3. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
4. Im Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
5. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
6. Dance Me To The End Of Love - Leonard Cohen
7. All The Small Things - Blink 182
9. From The Cradle To Enslave - Cradle Of Filth
10. Abuse Me - Silverchair