Again?

Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Hello, I'm Stacy. I signed up to this board in May because I was pregnant with my 5th baby that we ended up losing in June. This was my 3rd miscarriage and I just turned 42. That would have been our first baby together, (we both have children from previous marriages). I think I may be pregnant again; I have suspected this since Mon., which would have been, my guess, about 6 DPO. In retrospect, I tried on a pair of pants on Sat. night and they wouldn't button without cutting me in two, so I guess this would have been the first indication.

Mon. my breasts started to ache slightly and that would have been the third day of feeling "off". Wed., I had the "look but don't touch" feeling in my breasts and I was really cramping. Today, Thurs., I had very light spotting and much cramping, which I think was implantation. I'm not due to have my period until Oct. 5, as my cycle runs 25 days now, since I lost the baby in June. I have taken 3 PT, 2 came up VERY shadowy during the first 3 mins, then there was a VERY light line after the recommended 10 mins, after they dried for a while. My last cycle was Sept. 10-14, a very short period because I usually bleed for 8 days.

I have a lot of the symptoms, headache, backache, fatigue, mood swings, insatiably hungry, heightened smell, nausea, increased sex drive, nasal drip/congestion, diarrhea, bloating and the all over feeling of "feeling off" or "feeling pregnant". My nipples are darker and harden very quickly, they are also a more protruding shape, as if getting ready to breastfeed. Also, I thought I had a yeast infection yesterday because of the vaginal discharge. I really hope this is not TMI here.

So, I guess I just needed some advice here and support, as I'm kinda freaking out. We never thought we would get pregnant in the first place because I have an autoimmune disease called Scleroderma. I also had Type 2 Diabetes, but have beat it, due to losing 70 pounds and changing my lifestyle. We are not preventing, but we're not trying either. So many questions/unknowns, geezh, I hate the TWW!

Thanks,
Stacy
September 28th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Well, I think I may have jumped the gun here, because I'm bleeding quite heavily today and I think it's another period. I'm quite ticked off at myself. Grrr...

Stacy
October 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM
kolbysmom's Avatar Ready For Spring!
Send a message via Yahoo to kolbysmom
Hi Stacy. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I've been having computer problems.

Oh I'm sorry pesky AF showed her head.

I hope you will stick around.

Come Join the Fun Over at Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies
If You've Got Boys, Stop by the Moms of Boys board!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search