The old dreaded ......

Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
-That time of the month- just left me!!! Now to get back into working out & eatting better!

{Was bummed that we didn`t get pregnant this month tho} We will keep on trying...Sooooo much fun!!!

July 23rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Unfortunatly, I have the opposite prob. We didn't anticipate my sweet baby boy that I love with all my heart. We had no idea he would come to us! So now that we know that DH is NOT SHOOTING BLANKS, we avoid all the fun. It has been difficult to say the least. I refuse to get on birth control....thats another story......so it's been hard to find 'alone' time. DH, Jeff, and I have been married for 18 years. And all the sudden its like we been married for 80 years! I hate it, and I miss him...

FOr those that don't know: DH, JEFF< got a vasectomy reversal 4 yrs ago. He got it after 13 yrs of having it done. We decided on this because he was in so much pain with his POST VASECTOMY PAIN SYNDROME. this is another story, but it was a last resort. WE knew I could become pregnant, but I thought I was too old and him too...my baby was 13! So here we are....with my sweetie, Jeffrie Jr. So go figure. I believe God had another plan in my life. But DH is not up for another child. SO here I am.
July 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
Mike had a reversal 13 years ago
and we have had 7 children since. But not for pain reasons. We realized for us it was a mistake.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
July 24th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Super Mommy
Wow, interesting stories. As for me and dh, I had to go through 2 1/2 years of fertility treatments. I had my first at 39 (he was 45). He had another child from a previous marriage. We really wanted another, so had to go for more procedures and had her when I was 41. I don't know what it's like to have children when you're young, but it is quite exhausting when you're older. I really wanted children, though. Dh and I wish we had met each other so many years earlier.
July 24th, 2007, 01:04 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All of your stories are interesting..I`m glad you all shared them. It lets us all know more about each other.

Mel you already know this about my hubby John & I....but, thought I would share with the new moms on here.

I was in my first marraige for 23 years. Out of that marraige came my wonderful kids.Regina 27, Jeremy 24 & Jared 17 ...I divorced my Ex because of alot of mental/physical abuse due to his alcoholizm..Peace came over me after leaving him...Wonderful peace in my soul!

After meeting my wonderful hubby John ...I knew from the very start he would be a great Daddy...He had no children and in his 4Os...He thought he would never have children untill he met me.{The right woman for him}
After being together a year....we married...then tried to have a baby months after being married...we miscarried twice that year.
Then finally after lots of Prayers & finding a good doctor we were able to concieve our sweet baby girl Miranda .....She is now over a year old...How wonderful it would be to have another sweet baby together. We also think of how nice it would be for Miranda to have a younger brother or sister to be raised with...GOD only knows if this will happen. I will be 45 next year. We hace decided John will have the Big V done around that time.

And that is our story shortened alot!

July 27th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
All of your stories are interesting..I`m glad you all shared them. It lets us all know more about each other.

Mel you already know this about my hubby John & I....but, thought I would share with the new moms on here.

I was in my first marraige for 23 years. Out of that marraige came my wonderful kids.Regina 27, Jeremy 24 & Jared 17 ...I divorced my Ex because of alot of mental/physical abuse due to his alcoholizm..Peace came over me after leaving him...Wonderful peace in my soul!

After meeting my wonderful hubby John ...I knew from the very start he would be a great Daddy...He had no children and in his 4Os...He thought he would never have children untill he met me.{The right woman for him}
After being together a year....we married...then tried to have a baby months after being married...we miscarried twice that year.
Then finally after lots of Prayers & finding a good doctor we were able to concieve our sweet baby girl Miranda .....She is now over a year old...How wonderful it would be to have another sweet baby together. We also think of how nice it would be for Miranda to have a younger brother or sister to be raised with...GOD only knows if this will happen. I will be 45 next year. We hace decided John will have the Big V done around that time.

And that is our story shortened alot!
[/b]
Thank you for sharing. I was kinda wondering!
BECK

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search