Log In Sign Up

Nancy Grace.......


Forum: Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
July 30th, 2007, 01:50 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohio.....I was born in Portsmouth, Virginia.
Posts: 15,494
{Nancy Grace} Don`t know if you all know her or not? She has a NEWS show on TV...She was on another show this morning "The View" ..She is 47 and pregnant with twins! I say GOOD FOR HER & HER HUBBY!
I sure wish my Hubby & I could get pregnant again SOON...
Miranda is such a joy in our lives....Oh how we would love to have another baby!
__________________
TAMMY~
~ HOST to ~FortySomething {Plus} Mommies~

Reply With Quote
  #2  
July 31st, 2007, 05:01 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,606
She is 47? Wow I had no Idea. I would have given her early 30s

when is she due?

I always wanted twins and must there for be highly jealous of anyone with.
__________________


I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.



Click here to remember Donovan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
July 31st, 2007, 06:08 PM
Regular
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9
I think that this wonderful about Nanacy Grace. I seen the show yesterday and the tragedy that she has been thru, what a wonderful blessing she is recieving. By the way Tammy, what part of Ohio do you live in? I just seen tonight that this is where you live and it is nice to see another fellow Buckeye!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
July 31st, 2007, 06:15 PM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 841
I knew several years ago (decades, even) her fiance was murdered, the prosecutor did a crappy job, the murderer went free, or got a light sentence, or something, . . .

Anyhow, I knew she was at least as old as me. She's actually 3 years older. I'm happy for her being pregnant with twins. That's gotta be real tough on the body, though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tammy. So, Tammy, what's it like to be young and pregnant? I've only been old and pregnant (1st baby 39, second 41) and it's rough. Sooooo, glad I have my girls, though. They're worth everything I went through to have them!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
August 1st, 2007, 10:30 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,606
Hope this is your lucky month tammy.

I would be happier if you where pregnant than Nancy grace lol
__________________


I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.



Click here to remember Donovan
Reply With Quote
  #6  
August 1st, 2007, 01:46 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohio.....I was born in Portsmouth, Virginia.
Posts: 15,494
Quote:
She is 47? Wow I had no Idea. I would have given her early 30swhen is she due?I always wanted twins and must there for be highly jealous of anyone with.[/b]
Her Babies are due in January.
Quote:
I think that this wonderful about Nanacy Grace. I seen the show yesterday and the tragedy that she has been thru, what a wonderful blessing she is recieving. By the way Tammy, what part of Ohio do you live in? I just seen tonight that this is where you live and it is nice to see another fellow Buckeye![/b]
Near Findlay...How about you?
__________________
TAMMY~
~ HOST to ~FortySomething {Plus} Mommies~

Reply With Quote
  #7  
August 1st, 2007, 01:53 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohio.....I was born in Portsmouth, Virginia.
Posts: 15,494
Quote:
I knew several years ago (decades, even) her fiance was murdered, the prosecutor did a crappy job, the murderer went free, or got a light sentence, or something, . . . Anyhow, I knew she was at least as old as me. She's actually 3 years older. I'm happy for her being pregnant with twins. That's gotta be real tough on the body, though.I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tammy. So, Tammy, what's it like to be young and pregnant? I've only been old and pregnant (1st baby 39, second 41) and it's rough. Sooooo, glad I have my girls, though. They're worth everything I went through to have them![/b]
Thank you! All my pregnancy were good! My Boys were big at birth. Jeremy 1Opds 8 ozs.& Jared 9pds. 3 ozs. I have been very Blessed to have healthy children. {except for the 2 miscarrys my hubby John & I had} My kids have always been my life. I am such a home body! KWIM? JUST LOVE BEING A MOMMA!
Quote:
Hope this is your lucky month tammy.I would be happier if you where pregnant than Nancy grace lol[/b]
Thank you! Mel, you crack me up!
__________________
TAMMY~
~ HOST to ~FortySomething {Plus} Mommies~

Reply With Quote
  #8  
August 1st, 2007, 05:15 PM
Regular
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9
We live in Wooster, near the heart of amish country. So you are about a 2 - 2.5 hour drive. It is fun when you meet someone from your home state!!! Happy Tuesday all!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0