Smelly Saturday

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2011, 11:32 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Whats your favorite perfume?
Whats your favorite scent for your home? (candle, plug in, spray freshner)
Whats your favorite cooking smell?

September 17th, 2011, 11:45 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Whats your favorite perfume? My favorite is Dreams by Taboo, but it's been discontinued for a while. Now my favorite is Celine Dion's original perfume. It's light and airy.

Whats your favorite scent for your home? (candle, plug in, spray freshner) I love pumpkin spice candles and apple spice (as long as it isn't one of those cheap walmart knockoffs... )

Whats your favorite cooking smell? Cookies and brownies...yummy.

September 17th, 2011, 11:55 AM
somo_chickenlady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't worn perfume in a very long time. I used to like it in high school, but I can't remember the name of the one I liked.

We prefer to use incense in our house. We like Nag Champa, anything Sandalwood scented, lavender scents, and pretty much anything woody or clean scented.

My favorite cooking smell is ginger. I just LOVE it!! It is one of my favorite scents of all time. Yummm!!

Click on my blinkies!!

**thank you SO much to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy
and to CupcakeJamie and Niamh ૐ for my blinkies!!**

Last edited by somo_chickenlady; September 17th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
September 17th, 2011, 04:57 PM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Whats your favorite perfume? Rush from Gucci was my fav... can't find it anywhere now though. So I stick with vanilla, or coconut smells.
Whats your favorite scent for your home? (candle, plug in, spray freshner) Yankee Candle's Vanilla Lime.
Whats your favorite cooking smell? Definitely fresh baked bread....

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
September 17th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I miss perfume! My favorite is Beautiful by Estee Lauder. Havent had any in like 9 yrs. I just miss any style of perfume at this point LOL.

My favorite home scent is spice...be it pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon.

Cooking smell...bread. And when I was growing up my mother used to can this sweet salsa that left the most AMAZING scent in our home. I miss that smell too.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 17th, 2011, 06:05 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
i love most of the body sprays from bath and body works and same with the victoria secret garden ones as well. im more of a body spray person not really perfume.

i love any kind of pumpkin, spiced, christmasy scent in candles/plug ins.

i also love the smell of bread when it is baking and lucky me i bake bread often so i get to smell it often. mmmm
September 17th, 2011, 07:11 PM
jbug's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whats your favorite perfume? I love DKNY's Be Delicious. It smells so good!
Whats your favorite scent for your home? I like apple spice or pumpkin scents.
Whats your favorite cooking smell? Cookies baking

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!!
September 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly couldn't tell you about perfume .. it's been ages since I've worn any - I do like to use body splashes from time to time, though lol I'm not sure I have a favorite in those, though, anything clean smelling.

I love my Scentsy <3 I haven't found a favorite scent though. Some of them are SO STRONG they make my head hurt, some just smell like I've dumped a bar of soap in the house and some smell so much like food I get hungry all the time. The one I'm using now is Coconut Palm .. I like it pretty well

Oh goodness .. uhm .. muffins, I think. I love the house smelling of fresh baked muffins

September 18th, 2011, 12:39 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzi View Post
I love my Scentsy <3 I haven't found a favorite scent though.
I really want to get some scentsy, but they dont sell them over here! although my husband is prob relieved, i spend a fortune on home smells as it is!

ETA:I just googled it, they are opening here on oct 3rd!!! YIPPPEEE!!! thats my christmas present sorted!

My favorite perfume is Ghost. I dont know who makes it, but its gorgeous. my husband says it smells like turkish delight so he loves it too!

My favorite home scent
is anything christmassy! Right now i have a spiced gingerbread and vanilla candle and its gorgeous!

My favorite cooking smell has to be mulled wine at christmas. sometimes if we are having company i put some in the crock pot, purely for the smell!

Last edited by TheOnlyPink; September 18th, 2011 at 12:43 AM.

Tags
saturday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search