yay!!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 11:57 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
i just saw this..sooo happy to have it here love my online "home" and sah girls!

how are all of you preggos doing?
September 21st, 2011, 02:15 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Yippeee!!! its finally here!!!

Doing pretty good. My back is a bit sore today but apart from that i'm feeling ok!

I'm supposed to have a doctors appointment today, but the only time they could give me was 12.30. jake needs to be dropped to school at 12.30. theres no way i am getting to the doctors until about 12.45. I dont know if i should cancel or hope she is running late as usual and just be late! these fortnightly appointments are annoying.

September 21st, 2011, 04:40 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not preggo but wanted to say congrats on your own preggo place on SAHM. I will only be slightly sad that I will NEVER be a part of this group .

Forever remembering your smiling face.
September 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!!

I'm doing ok .. but every smell I come across today is making me want to throw up!! It's quite frustrating

September 21st, 2011, 11:41 AM
aw robyn that is a bummer! maby you could call them and tell them you will be 15 minutes late and if thats not ok then reschedual? my dr gives out 100 dollar fine if you are more then 5 minutes late because they will cancel your appointment as a no show. it sucks!
September 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling pretty dang good....I'm tired as hell ALL THE TIME but my stomach hasn't been acting up, I have no morning sickness....I feel great!! Loving this pregnancy

September 21st, 2011, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
aw robyn that is a bummer! maby you could call them and tell them you will be 15 minutes late and if thats not ok then reschedual? my dr gives out 100 dollar fine if you are more then 5 minutes late because they will cancel your appointment as a no show. it sucks!
are you serious? thats madness! i can see why, but after 5 mins is a bit extreme! we have free healthcare for pregnancy, but even if you are paying its €50 an appointment and they dont charge if you are late.

I ended up cancelling. I hate being late for things and it wouldnt have been a matter of a few mins. so i got one for 10am. I have to bring jake with me tho, which sucks. he gets very anxious when i'm seeing the doctor, he knows its for the baby but hes afraid i'm sick. and he bombards the doctor with questions about her equipment! she tries to be polite, but he just wont stop! she kind of over simplifies what he wants to know, so he keeps asking for a more indepth answer. last time it was about blood pressure

September 21st, 2011, 11:36 PM
yeah im not sure if they were exaggerating or what but i dont want to find out. well that sucks you have to bring him, i hate taking the kids and tristan is the same way he asks whats that whats that whats that the whole time LOL
September 22nd, 2011, 06:42 AM
yeah i wouldnt want to find out either van! I've only heard of that in hairdressers and things like that. but i suppose it makes sense.

Had my appointment this morning. Nothing very exciting! baby doing good, doctor says it feels nice and big. oh and there was no infection in my urine! this makes it 2 months since i had one!!! thats a huge deal for me, I was having a uti every 3 weeks!!!

September 22nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I'm doing pretty well. I have company coming over, so I have to pick up the areas where I tore everything apart doing some in-depth cleaning. I also have to clean the guest bathroom which won't be so bad since my parents were in a week or two ago and it got a really good scrubbing then, but I hate the smell of the chemicals. They're so intense when I'm pregnant. Even the all natural ones with mostly vinegar in them... Other than that, everything is pretty great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2J View Post
I have to bring jake with me tho, which sucks. he gets very anxious when i'm seeing the doctor, he knows its for the baby but hes afraid i'm sick. and he bombards the doctor with questions about her equipment! she tries to be polite, but he just wont stop! she kind of over simplifies what he wants to know, so he keeps asking for a more indepth answer. last time it was about blood pressure
That's so adorable! I'm glad he's so curious, even if it tests your patience a bit Robyn. It means he's wanting to learn all the time and not just sit and play on a gaming system completely oblivious of the world around him like I see so often at my OB's office.

September 22nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feythful View Post
That's so adorable! I'm glad he's so curious, even if it tests your patience a bit Robyn. It means he's wanting to learn all the time and not just sit and play on a gaming system completely oblivious of the world around him like I see so often at my OB's office.
I know, i should be really grateful, but he picks the worst times! lol! although i told him today to try and keep all his questions in his head and i would answer them when we were done, and if i didnt know the answer we could look it up. and in fairness, he only asked the doctor one or two. About urine and then bombarded me with questions about the babys heart. god bless google!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search