I think the ickiness is finally gone!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2011, 08:00 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
With Emily I was sick until week 24 or 26. I haven't taken any of my m/s medicine in a week and I'm only in week 17!!! YAY! Feel like I can finally enjoy this!

Then the dog got sick first thing this morning right after I made my breakfast and was sitting down to eat it yuck. I ate, cleaned it up and still didn't need to take meds. I think it's officially gone!

September 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
WOOHOOO!!!! thats awesome news hun, really thrilled for you!

My m/s went at 15 weeks 1 day. It was literally one day i thought i was going to die, the next i felt a million times better and that was it! i really hope its the same for you pet!

September 21st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!! I hope it stays gone for you!!

My all day long feeling like I'm going to throw up if I even blink feeling is finally gone but I still get random waves of EW! and smells are still setting me off I'm hoping it goes away quickly!!

With DD I had m/s off and on the entire pregnancy and with DS I barely had any .. I'm thinking this may be a sign of another girl lol

September 21st, 2011, 12:47 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! glad you seem to be feeling better!!! M/S is a b!tch!

September 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So happy to see you are feeling better. I remember with my son, Zofran was my best friend til around 19 weeks...then like you said...one morning it was just all over and I was fine.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

September 22nd, 2011, 06:37 AM
I think mine is coming back. For the past 4 days I have woken to feeling like i was gonna hurl. and smells are starting to turn my stomach now again. Fingers crossed its just a temporary thing, i dont think i could cope with the third tri discomfort and morning sickness at the same time!

September 22nd, 2011, 09:05 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2J View Post
I think mine is coming back. For the past 4 days I have woken to feeling like i was gonna hurl. and smells are starting to turn my stomach now again. Fingers crossed its just a temporary thing, i dont think i could cope with the third tri discomfort and morning sickness at the same time!
Oh no Robyn! I hope that's not the case! Sending some positive thoughts and prayers your way!

September 22nd, 2011, 12:53 PM
aw thanks! i generally feel ok by lunch time, so if it is coming back lets hope its JUST morning sickness!!

Although I said it to my doctor this morning and she thinks i'm not eating enough. I'm forcing myself as it is, so gonna try having a carb snack before bed and see if that helps tomorrow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search