Daddy update!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2011, 02:02 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
How is your husband/so doing?
Does he like to help with the preparations or is he a more of a wait till its here kinda guy?

October 5th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He was SO excited when we found out. He was all kinds of weirdly giddy and such lol I honestly thought something was wrong with him haha Now, though, he's kind of just like "hey look at your belly" and asks how I'm feeling and stuff but he's definitely a wait-til-s/he's here kind of guy. I think it will be different once we know what we're having, too, though. We'll see!

October 6th, 2011, 03:27 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Jeff has trouble up until the 20 week gender scan. He's been touching my belly, trying to feel her move, talking to her, etc... ever since we had that appointment.

Last time, he helped with the preparations since it included things like putting together furniture, putting in a wood floor and painting. Since all of that was done less than 2 years ago, there's not much for him to do.

October 8th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Josh is pretty good about helping out. When we found out it was a boy yesterday, he helped pick out some clothes and he helped with all the setting up with colin, but since we still have it all, we wont have to do that this time.

October 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM
MammaHutch
DH is VERY involved and very ready and very excited! He always talks to my belly, rubs it, holds it when I lay down etc. He says to me everyday "I am so ready for him to be here already, Its not fair he is taking too long!" This was a planned pregnancy so the wait is torture! He helps all the time with things, he is a very helpful hands on kinda guy, lets hope it stays that way!
October 11th, 2011, 06:29 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
We had been ttc for such a long time, i think its only starting to become real for my dh now. and tbh i kinda feel the same. We had waited so long and we both honestly never thought it was going to happen for us, so when it did we were afraid it was going to be taken from us.
But now, i'm seriously huge, dh goes to sleep everynight with the baby kicking his back and we have some baby things in the house. So its becoming very real for him! he is so excited and cant wait for his time off so he can do some proper man preparations like building furniture and such!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search