Really... Honest... I am Alive! (a little update on me and sorta vent)

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2011, 08:16 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Hey my sweet hunnies!

I'm sorry I haven't been around. October through Dec will be an entire mad house of events. I'm not taking a break, but I have had to lurk a lot more.

There's a new type of dynamic in our home that is hard to explain (and I'd rather not explain thx.), but it's a such a great thing for our family (especially Joe and I) and I do love it. I've had to spend a lot of time on that. Aside from keeping my house clean, dealing with the girls and spending more time with Joe over Skype, I've been kept on my toes!

Joe is still in Kuwait. And he's had a terrible time scheduling conflict. A religious festival, as well as the client's slowness in producing the students needed for the classes... Joe doesn't expect to be home until the first week of December.

The girls are doing well. Emily had her 18 month checkup and is growing like a week. Over 25 pound. She's now growing into an obsessed Elmo fan.
Gabrielle tested and earned her orange belt in Muay Thai last friday and was SO proud of herself.

I've got such a busy next couple of months, Gabrielle has a party to go to this weekend. And my MIL will be here on the 29th to take the girls for the day... And I'm still trying to decide what in heaven's name I'll do with myself for the day. I was thinking I'd go to the cinema, but I really don't know. Halloween is on the 31st. Gabrielle's party invites have gone out and her party is scheduled for the 5th of Nov.

And depending on when Joe is home depends on what we do for Thanksgiving. My MIL has graciously offered to come and pick us up for that weekend and bring us home again if we want to come down while Joe is gone. I think I might just take her up on that offer so that we have the excuse to stay home at Christmas in Dec.

Robyn, Kara... I just want to say I LOVE how much work you two are putting into this board. Thank you for all your hard work. I am going to try making time on Tuesday afternoon to visit in Chat. It'll give me a reason to sit and have some Mommy time with some of you.

Ok... I'm out. Time to clean up, get lunch started and spend some more time with Joe.
Love you all! xoxox!

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
October 12th, 2011, 08:36 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
we miss you here!
It sounds like things are going great, though (albeit very busy, I know the feeling lately - I have been, too, trying to get the house ready for the inlaws this week).
I'm glad you were able to peek in and update us. So awesome that you're able to Skype with Joe, I'm sure you miss him soooo much. I hope the time flies for you both!

October 12th, 2011, 08:37 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
speaking of Skype if anyone wants to add me to their skype just ask!

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
October 12th, 2011, 11:34 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Hi hun!!!
SOOOOO glad to hear from you, you have definitely been missed! Sounds like you just have so much on your plate right now. I'm sorry to hear joes home date has been pushed back, that sucks!
WOOHOOO to belle for getting her orange belt! that is so awesome.
Enjoy your day off on the 29th! i say go mad and treat yourself!

take care hun!

October 12th, 2011, 12:13 PM
somo_chickenlady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's great to hear from you! You sound so busy, but sometimes that isn't a bad thing, right? I hope Joe comes home soon! Congrats to Belle on her orange belt! Awesome!! I'm glad the new family dynamic is working for you!

Take care of yourself, hun, and just jump in here when you have a chance.

Click on my blinkies!!

**thank you SO much to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy
and to CupcakeJamie and Niamh ૐ for my blinkies!!**
October 12th, 2011, 01:16 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
hey liz! glad to see you around
October 12th, 2011, 05:29 PM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Liz,

You sound crazy busy! I'm glad everything's going well. Take care!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search