Oh my aching....

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2011, 03:25 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
How are you preggos holding up? My back is killing me...my scoliosis is not going over well with the sciatica and pregnancy! I am so ready for this little girl to get here..hoping the next two months fly by!
October 14th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OUCH! I could barely move at the end of DS2 pregnancy. I was almost paralyzed from the waist down. I get very bad SPD and my OB has me seeing a Chiro and Phsyical Therapists. My hips are already hurting after sleeping. I hope I do not need a wheel chair at the end of this pregnancy. Can you see a chiro to help relieve the pain?

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

October 14th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohhh my goodness. My right hip absolutely KILLS some nights. I've never had this with my other two, although I did have some wicked sciatica pain with my DD. But, it was right on top of my tailbone and that was it.

Just last night I woke up and couldn't even sit up in bed because my right hip was hurting so bad. I had to pee soooo bad and was scared I wouldn't make it to the bathroom. I have noticed it mostly only happens when I lay on my left side for long periods of time, which sucks since that's the best side to sleep on!

I hope you can find some relief soon!!

October 15th, 2011, 03:22 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
add me to the hip pain gang! but whats most annoying about mine is that it only hurts when i lie down. So during the day i'm fine, a little slower and waddle-y, but can get around. and then when i lie down exhausted, the pain is like someone sticking hot knives up my hoo-ha.

My back is holding up pretty well tho, I sit with a cushion behind me and it seems to ease alot. I'm pretty lucky with that.
My sciatica went about 25 weeks, so fingers crossed that doesnt make a reappearence!!

Sorry to hear all you ladies are suffering. I feel luckier cos i'm closer to my due date, but on the other hand, its gonna get alot worse for me soon!!!

October 15th, 2011, 04:08 AM
MammaHutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Baby View Post
OUCH! I could barely move at the end of DS2 pregnancy. I was almost paralyzed from the waist down. I get very bad SPD and my OB has me seeing a Chiro and Phsyical Therapists. My hips are already hurting after sleeping. I hope I do not need a wheel chair at the end of this pregnancy. Can you see a chiro to help relieve the pain?
I have scoliosis too, its bad sometimes and then others its ok. I do not see a chiro though, I just lay down alot.

My hips and pelvis have been killing me. Its hard sometimes to get up from sitting and I can barely lift my legs to get into my pants, I have to like bend over or sit down.
October 15th, 2011, 04:45 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I have a nerve in the middle of my butt cheek that seems to flare up during pregnancy. The only thing that seems to solve it is a deep tissue massage, but the massage tables at my chiropractor don't adjust like the tables they use to adjust your back. Since I can't lay on my belly long enough, it'll have to wait until after the baby is born I guess. I'm too cheap to spend more than my copay for a massage. Luckily, it comes and goes so I get some relief.

October 15th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I dont see anyone for it during pregnancy but i really should!
October 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM
MammaHutch
Today my butt / hips are killing me. I didnt even notice until like 2 minutes ago when I got our my computer chair to get my chapstick and I was like AHHH!!! I stood there all hunched for a minute. Sucky.
October 15th, 2011, 05:29 PM
hope you feel better soon! i get most of my pain at night like robyn, i think its because i am laying there trying to go to sleep so all i can think about is how much it hurts..during the day i notice it a lot to but i am to busy to stop and i have to keep going lol. my back is so messed up, i am in my 20's and feel like im in my 80's LOL not cool!!
October 16th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
i am in my 20's and feel like im in my 80's LOL not cool!!
Agh! Same here!! lol I walk around first thing in the morning like I am in desperate need of a walker!!

October 16th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love your new avatar VAN!

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

October 16th, 2011, 04:27 PM
aww thanks
October 17th, 2011, 01:54 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
i am in my 20's and feel like im in my 80's LOL not cool!!
HUGE ditto!!!! I really need to go to the city to go shopping for baby things, but i feel like i cant walk that far!!! I'm 25, not 85!!! lol! glad i'm not the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Baby View Post
I love your new avatar VAN!
Me too. very awesome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search