Sunday Drivers

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2011, 03:28 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
How long have you had your drivers license?
Do you like your photo?
Have you ever had an accident?
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, dont need to fit in the car!)

If you cant drive, do you intend to learn?

October 16th, 2011, 05:31 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
How long have you had your drivers license? A little over 10 years

Do you like your photo? I haven't looked at it in a while, so I don't remember.

Have you ever had an accident? Yes. When I was 17

What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, dont need to fit in the car!) I love my car. I bought it because I loved it and it just so happens to be a pretty decent family car. If we have a 3rd baby within a year or two after this one is born, we'll need a bigger car to make all the safety seats fit.

October 16th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How long have you had your drivers license? 6 years
Do you like your photo? noooo
Have you ever had an accident? yes. quite a few, however none were my fault
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, dont need to fit in the car!) family car would be a Tahoe, IF we had the stepkids full time, right now we have a camry and I LOVE it.... my retirement car would be a Corvette

October 16th, 2011, 09:14 AM
jbug's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long have you had your drivers license? Since I was 16.
Do you like your photo? It's definitely not my favorite lol.
Have you ever had an accident? Umm yeah......3.
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, dont need to fit in the car!) Family care would by some type of SUV......not sure about retirement care. It seems so far away lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!!
October 17th, 2011, 12:47 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
I've only had my drivers license for about 3 years.
I absolutely hate my photo!!! My hair is all sticking out and my face is really red!
I had an accident 3 years ago in jan.
My ideal family car would be a nissan quashquai (sp) think they are gorgeous and spacious without being an SUV. My ideal retirement car would be an audi tt. I can dream!

October 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
i've only had it for about 4.5 years...glad im not the only one! i used to have panic attacks whenever i drove....so i just never up and got my license LOL

but anyways...accidents no...unless you count me backing into my moms garbage can holder haha....it was on a down slope on a hill so i didn't see it behind me

ideal family car...the one i have i love my mini van LOL seats everyone in our family has a dvd player for long car trips....and all around its been a good car for us...

retirement car...i wouldn't call it retirement but when the kids are older i would like my own truck LOL i LOVE dh's truck and i really want one haha...i dont want a 4door like his is though...

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

October 17th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How long have you had your drivers license? Got it when I was 18, so 13 years
Do you like your photo? No because Ohio went to this nasty salmon pink color for our licenses. I had forgotten and wore makeup so I wouldn't look all red and blotchy in the picture.... They overlay the pink on the picture so I still look all red/pink!!! (other than that a really cute picture. LOL)
Have you ever had an accident?One that was my fault December 11, 99. Totaled my brand new (to me) car! Hadn't even made 1st payment yet. We got rear-ended December 9, 09 (hmmmn.... maybe we should stay out of cars in decembers of years ending in 9)
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car Family - a sweet van. I'll know it when I see it. Retirement - T-top Camaro, a Firebird, old Mustang, Porsche, etc..... Oh yeah 57 Chevy!!! Basically when it comes to cars, I'm a dude.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tags
qotd , sunday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search