Hot and Spicy!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2011, 01:36 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Do you like spicy food?
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being super mild, 10 being blow ya mind, what level would you like?
Whats your favorite spicy treat?

October 17th, 2011, 04:15 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Maybe a 4 or 5. I love Mexican food, but rarely make it at home (except tacos) because Jeff isn't satisfied with the heat or something unless it makes him break out in a sweat. He's gone through 3 giant bottles of Texas Pete hot sauce this year...

October 17th, 2011, 04:44 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't like anything too spicy. My limit is probably a 4. I used to love a cajun chicken sandwich from Chili's. It always set my mouth on fire but was SO tasty.

October 17th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
mmm yes! I love spicy food! I'd have to say.. maybe .. 7. Hot enough that you can really feel it on your tongue but not so hot that you can still feel it in your stomach when you swallow. Anytime we do fast-food Mexican, I have to have the fire sauce to drown my food in lol It's just sooo good.

October 17th, 2011, 06:50 AM
jbug's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you like spicy food? Yes, but not too spicy.
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being super mild, 10 being blow ya mind, what level would you like? Maybe a 4 or 5.
Whats your favorite spicy treat? SALSA! I love it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!!
October 17th, 2011, 08:44 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
YES! I love spicy!!!!! Maybe a 7. I like to know it's spicy and hot, but not SO spicy that it loses flavor and all you get is hot and your eyes water.

I love really, really spicy buffalo wings.

October 17th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
There's what I like and what my body will let me have. I like about a 5 in spice. Think mild taco sauce but lots of it.
However, I have IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) so what my body allows me to have is a -10 in spice unless I wanna risk paying for it later.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
October 17th, 2011, 12:58 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by feythful View Post
Maybe a 4 or 5. I love Mexican food, but rarely make it at home (except tacos) because Jeff isn't satisfied with the heat or something unless it makes him break out in a sweat. He's gone through 3 giant bottles of Texas Pete hot sauce this year...
Thats me. I dont cook spicy food at home cos i cant get it hot enough and if i did, i'd be the only one eating it.
Usually i will go for a spice level that will burn my mouth and make my eyes water so about a 7. But then others i just go nuts and get a 9. Its a weird kind of pleasure/pain thing! Love me some chilis!!!

The nicest thing i've had was a bean bake in a restaurant a few years ago. Blew my head off, but was sooo tasty.

October 17th, 2011, 01:10 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
7-8 it's my fave!!

Tags
food , gtky

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search