Stuffy Nose

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know a stuffy nose is par for the course for most women during pregnancy - and with this weather/seasonal crap lately, it can't be helping ..

But I've had a stuffy nose for 18 weeks now! lol Yes, the entire pregnancy!! AGH! I'm about to go crazy. I feel like I can't breathe or like I'm always gasping for air. I hate breathing through my mouth, I think it's gross and it makes my throat hurt. But since I'm on BP meds because of high BP already, the dr doesn't want me taking anything to help clear it up. Only saline spray. Which doesn't help. I get some relief in the shower when all the steam is going directly up my nose but otherwise, nada. I feel like I need to keep a handheld steamer blowing up my nose at all times

Ok, I just really needed to whine about that it's been bugging me forever and I really, really hope it doesn't continue through the entire pregnancy!!

October 20th, 2011, 01:21 AM
MammaHutch
Girl I feel your pain! I literally have had a stuffy nose / itchy eyes and a sore throat on and off ALL allergy related for almost 3 months now...I hate it!

You have EVERY right to whine!
October 20th, 2011, 04:46 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Have you tried a neti pot? My husband has really bad sinus issues and swears by it. I can't seem to do it right, but I heard it provides a lot of pregnant women with sinus infections and colds.

October 20th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've seen those but I've never tried it! I may have to search around and see if I can't find one, though!

Ick Jess! I hope you get relief soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search