YAY!!!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
So I called my OB this morning to find out what time my appointment was today and the receptionist says "Well honey, you HAD an appointment scheduled for last Wednesday. Is it safe to assume you need a new appointment?" yes please.... So I got to my appointment and my favorite doctor was the one on call today. During the appointment he showed me the slip I give to the receptionist to get my next appointment scheduled and said "I'm asking for you to come in on Tuesday next time so we can schedule your c-section. Is that all right?"
me: "Does this mean we'll be scheduling for you to do the surgery?"
him: "yes, unless you want someone else to do it. That's okay too."
me (while doing a lame fist pump in the air as celebration): "No, you just made my day!"

This is the only part of the repeat csection that I was worried about. He did an awesome job of explaining everything and doing the actual surgery. I absolutely adore him and didn't want to have to request him from on of the other doctors. YAY!!!

October 28th, 2011, 05:53 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
October 29th, 2011, 03:49 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
omg thats brilliant news!!!! its hard going for surgery, so having a doctor you are actually happy with doing it must be a huge weight off your mind hun. thrilled for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search