ugh life....

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2012, 05:47 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
always gets in the way of everything LOL....

well elyse has been sick since monday now...she was running a temp around 101-103....she threw up once on monday...no aches no pains...no sore throat or ears...just the fever...sneezing sometimes...coughing every once in a while....i thought what could this be?!?! i figured it was some type of virus....then i took her temp last night and it was 104.1!! i was like okay SOMETHING is up...i thought maybe her ears?? even though she wasn't complaining so we get to the drs and he does a flu test and gets a blood sample and he said if both of those came back negative he'd do a chest xray.....i thought crap i hope she doesn't have pneumonia!! flu test came back positive though...poor girl...she still has a slight temp this morning 100....so hoping shes finally on the mend...poor girl looks like crud!!!

ohh and i have to work tomorrow so i dunno if i will have to take her and helena with me she has to be fever free for 24hours without meds to go back to school....and then helena has a birthday party friday to go to....so im HOPING i dont get sick or she doesn't get sick...sigh....and we are supposed to go out with friends on saturday....so heres hoping!!!

ugh i am SO drained...blah....

Kristy, wife to Karl 6.16.01, Mom to Raianna 12.7.00, Elyse 12.3.02 and Helena 7.20.07, step-mom to Frankie 7.3.97 and step-grandma to October 3.9.15

February 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
LoriLou35's Avatar Veteran
Oh girl, I feel for you. A few years ago both my kids got the Swine Flu. Of course I got it too. We were miserable for over 2 weeks!! I just had to shut everything down. Poor DH (he was my BF at the time) would go pick up medicine and leave it at the door. He was afraid to come inside!! Hopefully it isn't that bad for you. Good luck and drink lots of fluids!

February 22nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Kristy! I hope she feels better soon and no one else gets sick!!

February 22nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
LoveMySonshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! I hope she is better very soon and the rest of you can avoid it!

February 22nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Oh Kristy. So sorry your sweet girl has been feeling so icky. I hope it passes soon without affecting the rest of you.

February 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Poor girl, I'm glad the fever is going away. I hope it is gone completely tomorrow And hope you all don't catch what she had!

February 22nd, 2012, 08:14 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
hugs
February 23rd, 2012, 05:26 AM
fever is back for her today.....so again no school....helena has a slight fever and has begun coughing....and i got to work today as well....blah....im gonna see if i can't get helena in to the dr to see if they can do a flu test on her.....

Kristy, wife to Karl 6.16.01, Mom to Raianna 12.7.00, Elyse 12.3.02 and Helena 7.20.07, step-mom to Frankie 7.3.97 and step-grandma to October 3.9.15

February 23rd, 2012, 07:52 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
aw the poor little thing. how is she holding up? is she in a bad mood or is she just getting on with it?

February 23rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
neither of them are in bad moods...but my kids rarely ever get sick like until their fevers hit 102-103....other than that they act normal...so sometimes i miss it til the fever is up into the 102-103 range LOL cause you'd never know they were sick!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search