so cute!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dizzi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What have your kids done or been doing in the past week that are cute or funny?

Forever remembering your smiling face.
February 26th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Dizzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh so many things .. The first thing that stands out off hand is a conversation I had with Cole the other day. He was asking how we get the baby out of my belly now that I'm "full term" and when I told him she has to tell my body when she's ready so it will let her out he said "Hey. Body. Give me my baby sister!" lol

Mehkaelie and Cole were talking just earlier today and Cole asked her what is her dream come true, she answered that it's her family, including her baby sister once she gets here. Melted my heart.
TheOnlyPink likes this.

February 26th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Tasia those are both so cute and very sweet.

Grayson has decided that he likes kisses. So now he must give about 5 kisses before bed and nap, and randomly all day.

I'll have to think about cuteness for the other two . They are just funny all the time so it is hard to think of just one thing.

February 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Jake is just an all round sweetie pie. He told me today that i am a much better cook than my MIL. what girl doesnt love to hear that?

Harry, oh my little snuggle butt! He has decided that cuddles are a good thing and now when you pick him up, he nuzzles his head into you. Its especially nice when he does it on your shoulder, cos then he will lift his head and press it into your face. Mostly ends up as a head butt, but its super sweet. Oh and he has started to laugh!!!! its the most beautiful sound, its so deep! comes right from his belly.

February 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Robyn, that sounds so sweet.

February 26th, 2012, 02:19 PM
LoveMySonshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jackson is always cute But really, he is the cuddliest boy and I love it. He drew me a picture the other day at school, it was so cute.

He said to me today "Mommy, did you know 6+4=10? And 10x10 is 100?" He is even smarter than I thought! Makes me one proud mama.

February 26th, 2012, 03:56 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
raleigh- at school on wednesday her teacher brought all the students a stick bug and they all got to make a "home" for it then bring it home. although i am not happy about having a bug in our home its so cute how proud she is of the home she made for it..she named it snoopy and runs around telling us everytime snoopy moves

Tristan- he is just so cute, he hasnt really dont anything lately but he is just my cute boy

Tyler- she has started cooing and making noise this past week. so cute!
February 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Emily watched the dogs playing and growling at each other and thought it was so funny. She started imitating their growling. When we went out to dinner, she tried talking to the toddler at the next table. When she didn't respond to Emily's witty repartee, she began growling at the little girl figuring that would be more effective.

Josie is just 8 days old, so everything she does is new and cute!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search