Your day

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MammaHutch

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2012, 02:09 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
What happens on an average day for you and your LO(s)?

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

March 18th, 2012, 03:08 AM
MammaHutch
Hmm lets see. On an average day Drakers and I play alot! Tummy time which he is so good at now. He can roll fom belly to back again and again and again. So cute! We sit on the floor with his playmat, he plays in his swing. He drinks alot of bottles! Um, we try and go for a walk every early evening. He loves to look around. Bumbo time. Lots and lots of snuggles! He gets a warm bubble bath everynight. Im not sure who enjoys it more. Me or him? we spend alot of time just looking at eachother too. My little man can now laugh more easily so my goal of every playtime is to get him to laugh. That about sums it up.
ComfortablyMum likes this.
March 18th, 2012, 06:11 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
lets see during the week my day looks like this...
wake up 6:30....get out of bed 6:45....wake the husband up...wake the girls up get them ready to get to school...get the husband breakfast and lunch made....make the girls breakfast....make sure they eat, brush their hair, brush their teeth, have on clean clothes, makes sure they have all their homework and their backpacks and anything else they need to take to school....7am the husband is out the door to work....7:28am the older 2 girls get on the bus and head to school...then its just me and helena....she usually sits and watches a movie after they leave for school...and i get in 20mins of exercise...then i go out let the goats out make sure they have water....check the hamsters make sure they have food water, feed and water the dogs....i'll do dishes usually real quick as well....then me and helena are out the door at 8:40am to go to my friends house for our 9am hour workout....helena will play with toys or even workout with us sometimes LOL...after that we sit and chill for a bit...then me and helena come home usually home by 11am....then i make both of us lunch....then we play games....we now have hungry hungry hippo so i am sure that is something me and her will be doing on a daily basis....we go outside and play now that the weather has been nice and she colors with sidewalk chalk or swings....also when its nice out i like to take the dogs outside in the back to let them run around for a while...the love it...the goats do NOT....i try to find some commputer time...during the day....by 4pm raianna and elyse are home....they usually want a snack so we do that......the husband doesn't get home til about 6:30 mon-thurs. so i try to hold them off on dinner until that time but sometimes they dont make it and i make dinner for them...make sure they do their homework....sometimes they will play outside while the sun is still up before they do their homework and that is fine...then i end up making dinner for him when he gets home...after that i sometimes jump on the elliptical for another 10-20mins....monday nights me and the husband watch the voice and house....tuesday nights its the biggest looser....dont think there is anything on wednesday nights we watch....haha...anyways 8pm is bed time for the girls....i make sure they take showers if they need it brush their teeth....raianna usually stays up in bed reading til about 8:30-9 which is fine she is older than the other 2....i am usually in bed by 10pm crashed!

ohh yeah and in between all that i do try to clean the house....vacumming is pretty much a daily task and laundry i get to about every other day...and dishes is daily....lol.....im exhausted about reading about my day!!!! how i manage to find computer time is beyond me LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 18th, 2012, 10:37 AM
LoveMySonshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We get up at 6am. I get Jackson breakfast, then lay out clean clothes for him so he can get dressed while I make his lunch. I brush my teeth, then get stuff for my day together. After he has eaten and dressed, I make him brush his teeth. If we have time, he can watch a little bit of tv. We are out the door at about 6:50am to get him to his school bus, then he is off to kindergarten for the day. Once he is safely on his way, I go babysit a little boy during the day. Feed him breakfast, naps, lunch, play lots. Then it's off to pick up my wee one from school, and head home with him. Then we have supper, bathe him if he needs it, go over his sight words, read his home reading books, cuddle a bit and watch a cartoon, color, play. Then at 7pm is bedtime, and then I do stuff around the house after he is down.

March 18th, 2012, 01:58 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
My days are a bit mad atm!

Harry wakes anytime between 5.30 and 7. so dh usually gets up with him, gives him his breakfast bottle and snuggle. me and jake get up at 6.45, I make his breakfast, he watches some cartoons while we get ready and then we leave at 8.15am to take dh to work.

Most mornings we go for a cup of coffee or a wander around before going home, or go to my moms house, and on thursdays me and harry have our parent and toddler group.
Then its home to get jake ready for preschool and do some chores while harry has a nap.

jake goes to preschool at 12.30, me and harry come home for a feed and harrys cross time. Most days he cries from about 1pm until we leave to collect jake, so i spend that time trying to make him comfortable.

We leave to collect jake at 3.17 (specific i know!) and harry dozes off in the car. When we get home harry is usually still asleep so me and jake have a snack and a chat about his day. Jake is always really tired at this time, so after snack time, he lies on the couch watching cartoons while i feed harry.

At 5pm we leave to collect dh from the trainstation. Home at about 5.50pm, then its time to start dinner while dh entertains the boys.

after dinner, dh feeds harry while i play some lego, star wars figures or some video games with jake.
Then its bed for jake at 7.30 and harry is usually asleep by 8pm.

Then is washing dishes, sorting clothes for the following day, sorting lunch for dh, sterilising bottles, finishing off the laundry etc.

Bed for me and dh at 10pm!

March 19th, 2012, 10:54 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
lots of house cleaning and laundry for me or at least try between the crying spells..

oldest goes to school Monday through Thursday, DS plays a lot and hangs out with me and loves to "help" me with all that i do...cooking, cleaning, etc. Youngest spends her days crying we are dealing with the dreaded colic.

also lots of doctor appointments and running around.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search