weekend wrap-up

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By TheOnlyPink
  • 1 Post By 3OhioBoys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
so tell us about your weekend!!! thought i'd post this this morning cause i knwo some of you ladies your days will be ending sooner than here in the US!

i'll tell yall about my day yesterday.....

it was spent outside.....first i was taking loads of pictures of the kids they were coloring with chalk...and i took some pictures of the GREEN lol i have flowers blooming and my trees are budding!!! it was 80 degrees yesterday so the kids had fun outside

then me and dh worked in the yard for about an hour or two...i really dont know how long i didnt track the time....but we were cutting up down branches (i did get a couple of shots of those lol) we had like 8 of them down....we got to all but one....plus 2 fallen logs from before we even moved into the house...got those cut up and down to the burn pile...which i should take a picture of that haha...its massive!!! anyways after that we came inside and relaxed a little bit....the girls were outside playing and then all the sudden i get raianna screaming that helena was bleeding...well she was playing with a brick and dropped it on her toe...so i got to play doctor lol....yay for my kids hurting themselves...anyways she was not allowed to walk on it after that cause it kept bleeding and i was running out of bandaids LOL.....i did get some stuff from the neighbor for it at least....the girls had a friend over last night we waited for her mom to get here to pick her up...after she left me and elyse went outside to bathe both dogs....now mind you they hate their baths lol....my dogs hate getting wet haha...but at least now they are clean....after they were dry or mostly dry in the golden's case cause shes got a lot of hair....they both got brushed and i cut some of the golden's hair off behind her legs and her belly and tail....keep her a bit cooler during these hot months.....all this while i told dh to go take a nap cause he was exhausted...how awesome am i!?! LOL do you think he would ever tell me "go take a nap i'll watch the kids"? no haha....anyways then it was dinner pizza for me and the girls....when dh woke up i made him some korean noodles for dinner....kids in bed at 9pm....and me and dh were in bed soon after lol

then i was up again at 730 this morning and i just had breakfast....got elyse and helena breakfast raianna is still in bed so is dh...just sitting here finishing up my hot tea...today i want to see if dh wants to get to that last branch....i will send elyse out to let the goats out and make sure they have water....i also want to take the dogs out back to walk around....i want to do that for a while get in a little bit of exercise while doing that! need to jump on the elliptical sometime today as well....and i dunno what else....i might break out the grill and grill my chicken that i was planning for dinner be a nice change from either baked or in the crock pot LOL

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 18th, 2012, 10:37 AM
LoveMySonshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A couple friends took me for dinner Friday night, so that was nice. Besides that, really haven't done anything at all.

March 18th, 2012, 01:51 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Yesterday was st paddys day, and jake was in the parade, so we went to mcdonalds for green milkshakes before the parade, and i waited around in the rain for an hour for the parade to start. My mom and dad came after a while tho! Was so proud of my little man.

Today is mothers day. Less said about that the better.

Tomorrow is a bank holiday, and MIL is taking the boys for the day. Dh says we are going out for lunch to my favorite restaurant and he is going to make a fuss of me, so we'll see how that goes!

March 18th, 2012, 08:56 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
I hope he does Robyn!!

My weekend was pretty slow and boring! Not TOO boring, but not a lot happened. We celebrated St. Patty's Day in the sun with a few friends and a beer or two. Sunday my stomach was playing up and I was feeling meh so we just played around inside even though it was a lovely day outside!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

March 19th, 2012, 05:05 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday DH and spent a lot of money shopping, yay! the surprised him and a friend w/ a triple dinner date .

Sunday DH ended up helping BIL work on his car all day and I spent some time there too.
*Kiliki* likes this.

Forever remembering your smiling face.
March 19th, 2012, 05:53 AM
woohoo for the dinner date Whitney!!

spending the day in the sun with alcohol? not a bad way to spend st patty's day LOL

awwe robyn'!! how fun for him!!

cassandra how fun to go out with your friends!!

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*

March 19th, 2012, 08:01 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
Saturday was spent recovering for Alexis. She had high fevers for 3 days and missed some school (bad ear infection, 102-104 fevers) so we just chilled.

Yesterday was almost 70 out so we spent time outside, took a walk. That's all, really.. dh worked. We did lots of playing and being home!

March 19th, 2012, 08:37 AM
hope shes feeling 100% Erika!! poor girl!!!

and YAY for nice weather!!!

March 19th, 2012, 12:04 PM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday was pretty low-key around the house - at least for Leah & I. DH was working on painting our family room before we get new floors this week, so I spent much of the day in the playroom with Leah to keep her out of his hair! We also ate a yummy meal for St. Pattys and, of course, drank a few beers.

Sunday, we went to the local Botanical Gardens. Gorgeous day and so many things blooming and looking lovely! Had lunch there too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search