Not Sure What to Do

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Fluffy Baby
  • 1 Post By ComfortablyMum
  • 1 Post By 3OhioBoys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2012, 08:05 PM
CassCramer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CassCramer Send a message via Yahoo to CassCramer Send a message via Skype™ to CassCramer
Okay, so I have had my share of issues with my roommates (my bestfriend and her boyfriend) but have worked out just about everything. My fiance left. I had a mood swing, a bad one I kicked him out. I dont know if we are able to work things out, but today at 4pm was the first time her boyfriend and I have been in the apartment alone. He is a very physical person... like to tickle and grab everyone. Today I was in the kitchen and I kept asking him to leave me alone, I was just trying to make a sandwich and I hadn't eaten much at that point. He came up behind me, said I "needed a hug" and put his arms around me right under my chest. I was able to push him away, but it made me EXTREMELY uncomfortable. When it made me uncomfortable in the past but wasn't as bad, I tried telling both my friend and him and he just said "oh you know I'm just messing with you right". I can't move right now, I can't afford to yet... But I'm not sure what I can do to feel comfortable in my own home.

Any advice would be really appreciated...

March 22nd, 2012, 10:09 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is just to much. Are you for real?

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

March 23rd, 2012, 12:48 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
If it were me in this situation, I'd have a talk with the best friend. Just lay down what has happened and tell her how you feel about it. Hopefully then your best friend will talk to her BF and tell him to stop.
MammaHutch likes this.

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

March 23rd, 2012, 05:57 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If it were me one of us would be leaving. There is no reason for a grown *** man to be hugging me out of the blue for no reason... unless his intentions are bad. If his GF wont take it seriously and kick his no good butt out I would leave. Would it really be that bad to move back to your moms? And I would not warn them that you are leaving. I'd leave them high and dry w/o my rent money.
luv2bemommy likes this.

Forever remembering your smiling face.
March 23rd, 2012, 08:39 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
If he is making you feel uncomfortable, you need to do something. If your friend wont listen, or makes excuses for him, then just leave. I know you said you cant afford to move out, but could you not go live with your mom and xander for a while, and use the rent you would have given them as deposit for a new place? Noone should make you feel uncomfortable in your own home, especially when he doesnt take no for an answer. You mentioned your friend works, so with your fiance gone, i imagine you two will be alone in the apartment alot more. and what if he goes further and still doesnt take no for an answer? you have your unborn child to think about too.

If he still says he is messing, tell him it stops being messing when you feel angry and uncomfortable with the situation. threaten to leave without paying rent if you really dont want to leave right now. It might make them take you more seriously.

I'm sorry it didnt work out with your fiance. Is he still supportive about the baby?

March 23rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
CassCramer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CassCramer Send a message via Yahoo to CassCramer Send a message via Skype™ to CassCramer
I said something to her and she talked to him. So far he's been pretty distant. And I can't go back to my mom's, she's in the middle of a lot of things and because of issues in the past we are still working on building trust again. As far as my ex, he says he'll be there for the baby yet tried to move back to Texas. His mom wouldn't send him money for a bus ticket, so he's still in Arizona. He had me blocked on Facebook, then suddenly unblocked so... We'll see what happens. I got in touch with someone who has a room for rent for like $150 so I may look into that if things don't change.

March 23rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
MammaHutch
Im so sorry. That really sucks. Yes, maybe a cheap room to rent would work. Is there anyway that HE can leave so you dont have too? I mean he was WAY out of line.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search