my long exhausting weekend....

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
so it all started saturday morning...9am we got the burn permit and started the brush pile on fire....so we were doing that all day (which btw is a good 50 yards or more from the house.....so we were doing that raking and shoveling and throwing crap from the outside of the pile into the middle where the fire was as it was getting consumed (me doing the grunt work of that LOL) on top of that i was running back and forth from that to the house getting the kids what they needed checking on them....getting drinks for me and karl and food etc....then back to the burn pile doing all that again....in the sun getting sunburnt even with lotion on...about 3pm i was like okay im sick of this....so we started to put it out....and it took til almost 5pm to get it doused!!!! and its still not all the way burnt up yet...this pile was huge about 5ft tall or so..probably 5ft wide 8ft long LOL anyways that night we had to hurry up and shower and drop the kids off at a sitter cause we had some friends staying with us over the weekend as well they came friday night....and they wanted to go out to dinner saturday night....so we met them up at the restaurant....had dinner...and i got a text from my neighbor while there that the pile was smoking....so after dinner karl dropped me off at home real quick....so i could go check on it while he picked up the girls....and yeah there were flames coming off the dang thing again!!! so i sat out there for a good 15mins getting that out again...that was about 9pm...i went out again at about 11pm...then again at 1am and karl took the last leg at 3am to check on it...at that point the ground was really soaked from condensation...so we were like okay if it catches then it has to travel over soaking wet grass...so we finally went to bed at 3am...probably asleep by 330am.....just to be woken up at 7am by Helena....UGH!!! anyways we both got up cause we had to say goodbye to our friends cause they left for home that morning....karl luckily got to go back to bed....i had to go to the pile a couple of times yesterday to put out some burning embers....got to bed around 11pm....was up at 4am this morning cause of my phone was dying and then i got a stupid spam text message at 5am!!!! ugh and then the dog starts whining at 6am....so now i am BEYOND exhausted.....
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 26th, 2012, 05:34 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lord that makes me so sleepy for you! lol hope you can catch up sometime!

Forever remembering your smiling face.
March 26th, 2012, 05:57 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
omg sounds chaotic! hope you get some rest today!

March 26th, 2012, 10:48 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
yeah no rest for me...went for an hour and half walk today then spent 15mins on the elliptical then gonna go babysit for a little bit in about 30mins LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search