Talk to me Tuesday!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LindsayMom09

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2012, 07:54 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
so what is on your mind today anything and everything!

me im just still uber exhausted....going on a walk in about an hour or so....we are gonna walk down to the little subway here in my town...which is about 2.5 miles or so away from my house then we will walk back after we stop for lunch LOL

then im sure i will jump on the elliptical for a little while today....
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 27th, 2012, 09:39 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
Not much on my mind

Hoping my dh us enjoying his job! Today is his 2nd day. At his old job, he could text ALL the time, and he can't at this one (until lunch) so I have no idea how he is, lol.

I'm just relaxing today. Kiddo is in school. I'm being lazy.

March 27th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Only thing on my mind is my husband. Hoping he travels safe to his oncology appt and his PET scan goes smoothly.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Hillarie, thinking of you hun. Hoping everything goes well.

I'm annoyed cos my husband missed the train, and because i have to collect him from the station, dinner and bedtimes are going to be an hour later tonight. I've had a pretty rough day with the kids so i was REALLY looking forward to bedtime and a few hours to myself, but now by the time the chores are done when they go to bed, i prob wont have any time before my own bedtime. I know he didnt do it on purpose, but i am pissed. Tempted to just drive off and let him sort everything when I drop him home!

March 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgeMadge View Post
Not much on my mind

Hoping my dh us enjoying his job! Today is his 2nd day. At his old job, he could text ALL the time, and he can't at this one (until lunch) so I have no idea how he is, lol.

I'm just relaxing today. Kiddo is in school. I'm being lazy.

hope he is liking his new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lotus View Post
Only thing on my mind is my husband. Hoping he travels safe to his oncology appt and his PET scan goes smoothly.
hope all goes well!! *hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyPink View Post
Hillarie, thinking of you hun. Hoping everything goes well.

I'm annoyed cos my husband missed the train, and because i have to collect him from the station, dinner and bedtimes are going to be an hour later tonight. I've had a pretty rough day with the kids so i was REALLY looking forward to bedtime and a few hours to myself, but now by the time the chores are done when they go to bed, i prob wont have any time before my own bedtime. I know he didnt do it on purpose, but i am pissed. Tempted to just drive off and let him sort everything when I drop him home!
ugh im sorry he missed the train!! i would be irritated too....try not to take it out on him though...im sure he is just as frustrated that he missed it as you are!

got my 2 hour walk done weeeeeeeeeee....great exercise!! i love it!!! with a nice lunch of subway....
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 27th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm excited that the Open House for our MOMS Club seems to be coming together! Hooray! I'm less excited that DD decided to basically skip her nap... although at least she stayed in her crib and talked to her dolly and elephant instead of screaming or something .
March 27th, 2012, 05:13 PM
LindsayMom09
What's on my mind? Mmmm....weddings! All I can think about is weddings, wedding, weddings since we set a date for it. I'm sure I'm driving my fiance crazy by now but I just can't help myself I pick a dress and then change my mind two seconds later. I pick a first dance song then change my mind too. I'm losing it! lol
lnj5duke likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search