Picture Mom Jess!!!!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2012, 05:06 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
okay Jess you are up for Thurs-Fri-Sat!!!

i want to see a picture of your fridge!!! hehe might as well start off the same!

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

April 19th, 2012, 05:30 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Ohh!!!

I want to see your favourite outfit for Drake!
Show us a picture of the places you walk to with your family
Do you own anything sentimental? (eg. a family heirloom or something of the like!)

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

Last edited by ComfortablyMum; April 19th, 2012 at 05:33 AM.
April 19th, 2012, 06:00 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to see an older photo of you & DH (pre-wedding, if you have any to share)!
A photo of your purse and/or diaper bag.
How did you choose Drake's name?

April 19th, 2012, 09:12 AM
LindsayMom09
I want to see a picture of your favourite mug
Show me your living room
Do you have any allergies?
April 19th, 2012, 10:24 AM
MammaHutch
Hey Ladies! Okay, here it goes!!

Here is "my" fridge. We are living with my Mom until we get our place so here is the "family" fridge!

I want to see your favourite outfit for Drake!
Show us a picture of the places you walk to with your family
Do you own anything sentimental? (eg. a family heirloom or something of the like!)

Okay, my FAVORITE outfit for Drake! His little train engineer outfit and who does not love a collared button onesie!

We got for 2 family walks everyday, we go to a park which I dont have any pictures of and I looked on google and I could not find anything. So here is my street which we walk every morning.

I DO own something sentimental. I have a pin that has been passed down to me from the ladies. I got it when my Grandma died from breast cancer when I was 8. This pin is pure gold and silver, was made in the late 1800's and is from Norway. My Grandfather is from Norway (fathers side) and my Grandmother (also fathers side) is from Ireland, so when they got married they went to Norway where this pin was then given to her. So this piece is pretty sentimental to me. Does not look like much but it means alot.

Also, this chair is from 1905 ish, it was my Great Grandmothers, its my Moms now but will be mine one day. I think its so pretty!

I want to see an older photo of you & DH (pre-wedding, if you have any to share)!
A photo of your purse and/or diaper bag.
How did you choose Drake's name?

This is DH and I YEARS before we got married. I had pig tails in my hair! Our first date we went rock climbing, we are up on a ledge now. It was so much fun!

And this was our first Halloween. We had no plans to dress up that year, we wanted to do the whole pass out candy thing so like literally, the LAST 10 minutes we decided to dress up. I have no idea what we are. I think I kinda look like Beth Chapman! What you dont see is that im wearing Daves toolbelt and these HUGE jeans with pillows in my shirt so I look uber fat! LOL!!!

Here is my diaper bag. Monkeys are soo cute for babies!

Drakes name. Ok, DH and I had it picked out for 2 years before we TTC. Yes, he was planned and it only took ONE time! We got lucky! But anyhow, Drake means dragon and we wanted a strong name that not alot of people had, but also, we both just LOVE that name. Also, DH and I are big into fantasy games. We met on World of Warcraft. True Story. I can get into that some other time if you ladies wish. But Drake fits him PERFECTLY!! Erik was just a name we both liked.

I want to see a picture of your favourite mug
Show me your living room
Do you have any allergies?

Here is my favorite mug! LOVE MY OWLS!!!

Aww the living room is a mess right now! BOOO!! And my mom and Drake are on the floor playing. Lemme try and sneak a picture on my phone... Dont judge the mess! LOL Typical Arizona style home, brick walls inside to keep it cool.

Allergies..YES.ALL.THE.TIME! I have year round allergies and have MY.WHOLE.LIFE. Its really sucks! Nothing helps, no OTC medicine. I have been to the DR a million times. NOTHING works. I have 3 brothers, and my one brother Drew has them WORSE then me and nothing helps him either.

I hope you all enjoyed!
April 19th, 2012, 11:24 AM
LoveMySonshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm...show us a picture of yourself that you love!
Do you want more kids?
What is your favorite treat to get?
Do you drink? If so, what's your favorite drink?

April 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
MammaHutch
Hmm...show us a picture of yourself that you love!
Do you want more kids?
What is your favorite treat to get?
Do you drink? If so, what's your favorite drink?

This was right before I got pregnant. I really like this picture. My face was skinnier.

I do not want more kids, neither does DH. We want to spoil Drake rotten and give him OUR ALL!! I am one of 4 so I am not against big families, its just not for us. BUT, we are not really preventing right now so I mean anything can happen. But I hope not.

My favorite treat? Hmmm. I LOVE chocolate. I crave it ALL.THE.TIME! And any chocolate with peanut butter mmmm :drool:

I am a HUGE tea drinker. Sweet tea! MMMM!! I make my own. Or do you mean alcoholic? If so, I like Mikes Hard Lemonade! WHO CARES THAT ITS GIRLY BEER! I think beer taste gross! So Mikes Hard it is! The only problem is that it tastes soooo good that I will drink 6 to myself and then get up...does not work so well.
April 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
if you got pregnant again what names would you choose?
how fast can you read a book?
what kind of lotion do you use?

show us a picture of your couch! hehe

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*

April 19th, 2012, 01:48 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Show me a picture of drakes stroller!

April 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kiliki* View Post
Upon first glance I did not think that was the word couch!

Do you color your hair?
Show us a picture of your favorite shoes!!!

Forever remembering your smiling face.
April 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM
LindsayMom09
Thanks for posting hun! LOVE Drake's outfit, your diaper bag and that picture that you love of yourself is gorgeous!!!

What's your favourite Yankee candle scent, if any?
Do you watch Desperate Housewives?
Show me your wedding/engagement rings
MammaHutch likes this.
April 19th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaHutch View Post

Drakes name. Ok, DH and I had it picked out for 2 years before we TTC. Yes, he was planned and it only took ONE time! We got lucky! But anyhow, Drake means dragon and we wanted a strong name that not alot of people had, but also, we both just LOVE that name. Also, DH and I are big into fantasy games. We met on World of Warcraft. True Story. I can get into that some other time if you ladies wish. But Drake fits him PERFECTLY!! Erik was just a name we both liked.
to the bolded! Love that Drake's name means dragon. So cool and definitely strong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3OhioBoys View Post

You mentioned being one of four kids. Are you oldest/middle/youngest? Are you close with any of your siblings?
What's your favorite meal to eat?
Show me your favorite outfit.

April 19th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3OhioBoys View Post

Do you color your hair?

okay you have my dying now lmfao!!!! i did say keep it CLEAN!!! hehehehehehehe

April 19th, 2012, 04:19 PM
MammaHutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayMom09 View Post
that picture that you love of yourself is gorgeous!!!
Thank you!!! I appreciate that! I have low self esteem so when I hear that it makes me feel good, so thank you. Really.

if you got pregnant again what names would you choose?
how fast can you read a book?
what kind of lotion do you use?

Ok, we actually have names just in-case

For a girl, we have two;
Starylnn Marie
Zoey Lynn

For a boy, we also have two;
Bruce Andrew
William (dont have a middle name for this one)

How fast do I read a book? I can glance at magazines quite fast! I do not like to read, so I dont. Ok, well I do read this book to Drake everynight

I recently just developed Eczema My brother Drew has it too and now me. BOOO!! So lately this is what I have been using.

Again, we are at my Moms so the furniture does not count! ;P But, this is my chair (which is EXTREMELY COMFY) so this will count as my "couch"!

That green blanket is on the foot rest for when I change Mister Drakey.

Show me a picture of drakes stroller!

LOOK UP CLOSE!! OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT AN OWL LOVER WOULD HAVE AN OWL STROLLER!!!

Do you color your hair?

Do I color my hair? ALL.THE.TIME! I love boxing my hair. Ok, well I have toned down a lot but I still do.

I LIVE in flip flops!
Here is my collection so far. I buy like 10 new pairs every summer, so this is the start up.

What's your favourite Yankee candle scent, if any?
Do you watch Desperate Housewives?
Show me your wedding/engagement rings

Ok, my favorite candle scent, I am not even going to lie. I LOVE vanilla because (LMAO) omg I cant believe im writing this DH and I met on World of Warcraft like I mentioned earlier. Well after MONTHS of being friends we just had this feeling that we were meant to be together, so we decided to meet up. At the time I was in an abusive relationship and if it was not for him I would prolly be in a hole somewhere but anyways, he was in AZ and I was in WA State. He got me a hotel in Seattle for 3 nights so I had a hideaway, I packed my things in the middle of the night, whatever my car could hold and drove to Seattle. DH had work and flew to that hotel on his weekend. The day he got there was the last day he payed for the hotel so I picked him up at the airport and let me tell you LOVE.AT.FIRST.SIGHT!! (well, duh we are married now!) but we got into my car and I drove to Oregon, we got a hotel...and I KNEW we were going to DTD ;P so I bought a vanilla candle and yeah...we got a hotel room and DTD so to this DAY I love that smell. And we still have that candle. Its in our bedroom, we dont use it. Its a decoration now. Its called our "love candle" Sorry for that novel. I mean, this is to get to know me right?! LOL

I do not watch Desperate Housewives.

My wedding ring was also my engagement ring because I did not want to not wear one.

You mentioned being one of four kids. Are you oldest/middle/youngest? Are you close with any of your siblings?
What's your favorite meal to eat?
Show me your favorite outfit.

I am the oldest, and the only girl.
I think I have a picture of us, let me look.

I thought I had some of us together, I think they are on my computer in storage. Ok, this is me and Drew 3 weeks ago. Drew is 20 and me and him are VERY close. He lives in NYC (where I am from) and we talk every single day. He calls me for advice, what to make for dinner, you name it, we talk about it. He even called me when he ya know..."lost it" He is head over heals for Drake.

This is my brother Ray and Drake, he is 21. I think Ray kinda looks like Eminem. I am not that close with Ray. He is more independent. I talk to him like once a week.

Here is my youngest brother, Zackary. He is 11, we are 16 years apart. This picture was from last week. I am close with him because I am living with him right now.

This was taken last week. His school picture.
And here is Uncle Zack and Drake.

And these are the men in my life. Minus Zackary because he was not there. My father, Raymond, Drew, Drake and my husband, David.

Ya know, I love all my brothers dearly, but Drew is my rock. I love that kid. We are so close that DH jokes saying "Im surprised you two dont have kids!" LMFAO! Me and Drew just laugh. Its actually gross, but we just have that sense of humor.

Favorite meal? I LOVE Italian and Mexican. I cant narrow it down. AHHH!! Ok, I know. Eggplant Parmesan.

My favorite outfit is being washed! But its my pink victoria secrets sweat pants and a spaghetti strap tank top. I am addicted to those dang pants!!!

Ok ladies. What else ya got?!

OH!!! I just went to check on Drake because he is sleeping, and this is him right now. AWWW!!

April 19th, 2012, 05:46 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Lets see your car
April 19th, 2012, 07:53 PM
MammaHutch
2012 Nissan Rogue

April 19th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Your favourite outfit for Drake is sooo cute!
I loved reading all your replies I got to know you that lil bit more!

I would LOVE to see a picture of your owl collection (of course if it isn't in storage!)
What is something you and Dave like to do when you get alone time?

April 19th, 2012, 10:51 PM
MammaHutch
I'm glad this is being enjoyed!

All of my owls are in storage. I have some pictures I can share though. Once everything is out I should post them though.

Thats all I had on Photobucket. Boooo!!

When Dave and I are alone, sheeshh what do we do? Like without the baby? If that, we usually grab a Starbucks and walk around Target or Walmart. How exciting right! Alone time with the baby? We do the same. lol Not that interesting really at the moment. Lots of walks.
ComfortablyMum likes this.
April 20th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Lovin' the chapstick up beside the owls HAHA
MammaHutch likes this.

April 20th, 2012, 05:00 AM
I love the story behind the vanilla candle!
MammaHutch likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search