Weekend Plans

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
What is everyone up to this weekend?

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
October 5th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Hoping to go costume shopping for the boys tomorrow. Otherwise no real plans.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
October 5th, 2012, 09:12 AM
OHh...any ideas on what they are going to be? I have NO clue what Tommy should be, he hates stuff on his face. And Lily, she is soo undecided.

October 5th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
trying to finish building this darn dresser.. cleaning and organizing and getting ready for DH to be home

October 5th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Veteran
Well MIL was supposed to take DD and I costume shopping after she gets home from school. Not sure if we are still going. Not sure what she is going to be, but I am more than certain it will involve stress and not agreeing on a costume.

Tomorrow there is a rabies' clinic in the next town over I'd like to get the older dogs + MIL's dog to since it is so much cheaper. A friend of mine and her new (2 week old) baby are supposed to come over and visit.

My mom will probably be up on Sunday. Other then that don't have to much going on. I've had a horrible day so far so just hoping to be able to relax and try to take it easy as much as possible this weekend.

SAHM to Mercedes (4/8/05)
October 5th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Well my weekend started early since I had today off. I started the day with my 2 hour glucose test... So glad that's done and fingers crossed I pass! In a couple hours we'll be heading over to Missouri for my baby shower tomorrow! So excited for that! Then I think on Sunday, if the weather cooperates, we're going to try to get some nice pics of my little brothers.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

October 5th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stresswife View Post
trying to finish building this darn dresser.. cleaning and organizing and getting ready for DH to be home

Building a dresser, you are handy! LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WidgetMommy View Post
Well MIL was supposed to take DD and I costume shopping after she gets home from school. Not sure if we are still going. Not sure what she is going to be, but I am more than certain it will involve stress and not agreeing on a costume.

Tomorrow there is a rabies' clinic in the next town over I'd like to get the older dogs + MIL's dog to since it is so much cheaper. A friend of mine and her new (2 week old) baby are supposed to come over and visit.

My mom will probably be up on Sunday. Other then that don't have to much going on. I've had a horrible day so far so just hoping to be able to relax and try to take it easy as much as possible this weekend.
Eh, I hope your day gets better! I always get baby fever when I snuggle with newborns...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie.S View Post
Well my weekend started early since I had today off. I started the day with my 2 hour glucose test... So glad that's done and fingers crossed I pass! In a couple hours we'll be heading over to Missouri for my baby shower tomorrow! So excited for that! Then I think on Sunday, if the weather cooperates, we're going to try to get some nice pics of my little brothers.
Oh wow, what an exciting weekend for you! Enjoy your shower, I hope you get all the things you will need!

October 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
grocery shopping
being lazy
being more lazy
lol.. eh. We don't really have plans, it's a quiet weekend.

October 6th, 2012, 02:34 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
nothing much. Dh is taking the kids to his moms house this afternoon and i am going to lounge in bed, read a bit maybe. I havent been feeling well all week and i just need a break.

Tomorrow we are going to have a lazy day. Weather is supposed to be awful, so going to venture out for lunch, then a movie in the afternoon maybe.

Need to clean the top of my fridge and give the place a once over, and i need to do a meal plan.

October 6th, 2012, 06:40 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
We are going to a wedding later today. That will be interesting with a 1 year old!

We are also going to do some work in our basement- it is a mess since the flood and the contractors that have been putting it back together.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
October 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonzgurl View Post
We are going to a wedding later today. That will be interesting with a 1 year old!
I think everything is more interesting with a 1 year old. We went to a wedding when DD was about 18months. Everyone wanted to borrow her and she wanted to dance with the other kids. It really wasn't that bad.

I am feeling better after my horrible day yesterday, but now I think I am getting a cold. I woke up with a sore throat and my ears feel funny. My dogs behaved great at the clinic this morning. I was worried because I have one that does not like cats, other dogs, and sometimes people she doesn't know. We never got to the costume store yesterday. As soon as my nephew wakes up from his nap, we will be going today. I hope he's in a good mood, because if he's not it is not going to be fun taking him with us.

SAHM to Mercedes (4/8/05)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search