Easter!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Momof4Boyz

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So it's March 31st this year!
do you do Easter Baskets?
what are you going to put in them?
do you do egg hunts?

the night before I'm gonna let Audrey "plant" jelly beans and then put eggs out where they were for her to find the next day.
I'm gonna fill the eggs with little toys or animal crackers, no candy, she doesn't like candy anyway.

I'm currently looking at lists and ideas for her basket so I can start getting stuff.
I'm not sure if we'll do a big egg hunt.
she's gonna have a cute shirt and tutu and I'm gonna get a cheap dress from wal-mart for her Easter/Spring Photos.

February 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
I have no idea what I am gonna do...Raianna is getting a bit old fr the easter egg hunt last year she was SO NOT into it LOL.....I need to plan....

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 5th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
We usually do baskets full of candies and usually something to draw with and on since they love it so much. We dye eggs but havent really done much hunting as we dont have a lot of space for it LOL.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
February 5th, 2013, 09:39 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I love Easter. In Australia, we just give chocolate mainly. I will do an egg hunt, easter bunny will leave a basket full of chocolate, crayons, colouring book etc

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
February 6th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
We do baskets, usually some candy, maybe a new toy or a video game. Then we gave up on public Easter egg hunts and just do it at home. They love it! Last year I made them do a scavenger hunt to find their baskets, it was fun!
stresswife likes this.

Facebook
February 6th, 2013, 06:09 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We don't do baskets, since my mom usually sends a crapload of candy down anyway! I'll probably do an egg hunt in the backyard though; we did one for the first time last year and Leah LOVED it. I may dye eggs with her this year too, I think she might enjoy that.

February 6th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I'm really excited for Sophia's first Easter! She's obviously too young for an egg hunt, but we will do that next year. I will get her a basket this year. I actually ordered her first thing for it last week; a pocket bib for once she's eating that has a necklace on it. I'll just get a few other small things as well.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

February 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
So it's March 31st this year!--EEEK I didn't know that
do you do Easter Baskets? yes we do
what are you going to put in them? matchbox cars, crayons, books, little things for Tommy, maybe a few pieces of candy. Lily will get a book some lipgloss and small trinkets, and some candy.
do you do egg hunts? We always do one at my moms.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
February 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Well, we will probably do something with the in-laws (MIL, FIL, SIL & her family) either at our house or In-laws house. Usually do an egg hunt and have a big meal. Last year we tried flying kites.. which ended up in power lines, bushes, and broken. lol

We also usually go to my parents house. Though this year, we arnt sure what the plans are yet. They may come up here..

Im not sure if our little town will do a big egg hunt or not.. I may find out when the egg hunt is in our old town and go to it.

Baskets usually consist of colors, books, maybe a toy, and then some of the cheapy toys from Dollar Tree..

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 6th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
They get baskets filled with candy and a few small toys/gifts.

We usually have Easter dinner at my moms and do a egg hunt there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search