Tattoos

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 09:41 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Do you have any? How many?
If no, do you want one?
How old were you when you got your first?

Post pics

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 7th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any? How many? I have 1
If no do you want one?
How old were you when you got your first? 18

I cant post pictures but mine is on my left shoulder blade and its a dragonfly with fire on its wings. Im going with a friend, post pregnancy, to get angel wings on my hip. Her and i both had a loss last year and were both pregnant now.
February 7th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have one on my hip. I kind of regret it, and if I could take it back I would. I'm not against tattoos, just don't like mine.
February 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcogoli View Post
Do you have any? How many? I have 1
If no do you want one?

I cant post pictures but mine is on my left shoulder blade and its a dragonfly with fire on its wings. Im going with a friend, post pregnancy, to get angel wings on my hip. Her and i both had a loss last year and were both pregnant now.
Sorry for you loss. I like the sounds of the wings on your hip.

February 7th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Do you have any? How many? yes, 4. Though the ones on my legs look like more. Look at pics
If no, do you want one?
How old were you when you got your first? I was almost 17 when I got my first one. My mom took me

Post pics
Sorry blurry.. The first on the left is my first one I got. Yup typical tramp stamp. (I lived in a tiny town and no one I knew had one) The middle is my 2nd one and its a lion cub with dragon fly wings, spots and antena. The one on the right is my newest one. Its on my left leg and has the kids names on it.

This set is all on my right leg. They actually spiral around my leg. The green on is on the backside. The pink and blue ones are on the inside and the purple and red on are on the outside of my leg. Its not a finished tattoo and dont know if it will ever be finished but Im ok with that.

Will I get more? Yes DH & I are talking about getting more soon. He got his first one last year. We just dont know of what yet.

February 7th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Veteran
I have a butterfly on my back I got when I was 17. Dh (who was then just a friend) asked me to go with him and I decided when we got there to just get one too. I want more some day but just dont really know what I want.

SAHM to Mercedes (4/8/05)
February 7th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
I don't have any yet but I am so ready to get one!!!

February 7th, 2013, 01:48 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I dont have any permanent tatoos but I do do Henna tatoos and have had full feet and both front and back of both hands and arms. When and if I find pics I will post .
February 7th, 2013, 04:24 PM
MapleGranola's Avatar Proud Momma
Do you have any? How many? 3 currently, planning on another once baby boy is born.
Butterfly on my hip I got at 18, cross with roses and zodiac signs for DH and my grandparents on top of my foot, angel with wings holding an infant down my rib cage-that one hurt!
I'm planning on getting baby's foot print tattooed on top of my left foot

February 7th, 2013, 04:59 PM
UniqueHandle's Avatar Veteran
I have 5 and I am ready for more.

I have the Chinese symbol for free-spirit on my right ankle. I also have a rope around my right ankle with a yin and yang on the front of my foot. I have a barbed-wire heart on my lower back. I have a trebleclef peace sign on the top of my left foot... it has a heart attached to it. My most recent one are the words "one goal" on my inner right wrist. It's done in white ink.

My favorite is the trebleclef. It means the most to me.

I got my first one when I was 31... it was on the first anniversary of me leaving my first husband. It was to celebrate a year of not needing him for anything.
February 7th, 2013, 07:16 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I have five right now and I actually have an appointment set to get another one, lol. Funny that this was brought up. My friend and my Nephews mother want to go out and have a girls day and get tattoos so I had one of them book the appointment last night.
February 8th, 2013, 03:55 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
I have 3....and I think with tax money I might get another one.....
I have 2 fairies on my shoulder blades one for raianna and one for elyse...need one for helena now....and I have a dragon rose on my right ankle...I'll have t see if i can scrounge up pictures....

here is one of my fairies...I need to get them both touched up this was right after I got the second one and it had been like 3-4 years between the 2 LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 8th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kiliki* View Post
I have 3....and I think with tax money I might get another one.....
I have 2 fairies on my shoulder blades one for raianna and one for elyse...need one for helena now....and I have a dragon rose on my right ankle...I'll have t see if i can scrounge up pictures....

here is one of my fairies...I need to get them both touched up this was right after I got the second one and it had been like 3-4 years between the 2 LOL

A silly question to ask, but was the one on the left shoulder a temporary tattoo? It looks like its the same artist who did my lion cub/dragon fly thing. I used to collect temp. tattoos when I was in H.S.

February 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinX02 View Post
A silly question to ask, but was the one on the left shoulder a temporary tattoo? It looks like its the same artist who did my lion cub/dragon fly thing. I used to collect temp. tattoos when I was in H.S.
lol not it was not a temp tattoo...I got the idea from ugh I forget what its called...kinda like a tattoo album thing....but they are sheets of drawings from various artists....that give permission to turn their artwork into tattoos...I'd have to find it to tell you who the artist was...both of the fairies are by the same artist....one is just older so it had faded I need to get them both touched up now...when I add my third one and it again will be from the same artist

ohh and by the way I got my first tattoo at 18 (pre pregnancy of raianna)

got my second one at 20
got the third one at 23ish
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 8th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueHandle View Post
I have 5 and I am ready for more.

I have the Chinese symbol for free-spirit on my right ankle. I also have a rope around my right ankle with a yin and yang on the front of my foot. I have a barbed-wire heart on my lower back. I have a trebleclef peace sign on the top of my left foot... it has a heart attached to it. My most recent one are the words "one goal" on my inner right wrist. It's done in white ink.
I'm curious about the white ink. What is your skin tone? Does it show much?
February 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kiliki* View Post
lol not it was not a temp tattoo...I got the idea from ugh I forget what its called...kinda like a tattoo album thing....but they are sheets of drawings from various artists....that give permission to turn their artwork into tattoos...I'd have to find it to tell you who the artist was...both of the fairies are by the same artist....one is just older so it had faded I need to get them both touched up now...when I add my third one and it again will be from the same artist

ohh and by the way I got my first tattoo at 18 (pre pregnancy of raianna)

got my second one at 20
got the third one at 23ish

Oh ok! Maybe thats where Ive seen it from. What's it called, Flash art or something.. I know Ive seen it before. lol Both are very pretty.

February 8th, 2013, 03:42 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
None, yet!

Leslie

February 8th, 2013, 03:49 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
I have a sun on my lower back, I got it when I was 18. I don't think I would ever get another one, it hurt so bad. I don't think I can handle another one.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
February 8th, 2013, 05:57 PM
UniqueHandle's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLover View Post
I'm curious about the white ink. What is your skin tone? Does it show much?
I am usually pretty tan but my skin tone is naturally very pale. It does show but you have to look for it... I mean, I know it is there but because I have never showed my mom, she doesn't know it is there.

I tried to post a pic of it but I don't know how.
February 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
I got one when I was 20. It is two mandarin symbols that mean determination. I got it between my shoulder blades. I had just lost 100lbs.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search