Friday!!!!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 04:52 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
So its Friday...YAY THE WEEKEND!!! lol

It is gonna be a busy day for me today...I need to get a few groceries, milk juice, fruit etc...little thing like that.....

I NEED to exercise I did nothing yesterday since my parents came over, and I spent the morning with my neighbor having tea LOL

I need to take Cali for a walk....

I have dishes to do and laundry

ohh and I need to get some banana bread made....
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 8th, 2013, 06:52 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Friday already??? sheesh....times flying...I have started on my morning chores and then get the kids ready to go out by noon. after we finish that will see about stopping by costco again and getting some more strawberries, blueberries, rasberries and a few other things...then somehow have got to get home by 4pm cus will be having a couple people over and I will most likey make some goat spinach curry with basmait rice.

banana bread sounds good.
February 8th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Were waiting out a storm so my weekend started this morning. My day will be filled with movies (assuming we dont loose power) , games and crafts. Waiting to find out when my DH will be home from work. Have a great Friday ladies!!!
February 8th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've got to finish laundry, get groceries and pick up the house..
Tomorrow is Date night(or maybe day) !

February 8th, 2013, 08:30 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Got my C25K done this morning, showered. Now got to clean house and get kids dressed. A friend of ours is coming over to let the kids play. After she leaves, hopefully a couple of kids will nap, Ill do my Biggest Loser At-Home workout and clean some more.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 8th, 2013, 08:47 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
We have a snow day today, so we are inside watching TV and being lazy.
We are supposed to get 12" so we'll be staying in- besides shoveling, and going out a few times to throw snow balls

February 8th, 2013, 12:55 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday used to mean something completely different to me. lol MIL has the day off from work so she is here to hang out with Zoey. I actually got to take a nice hot bath and DH and I are going to Sam's to do the shopping while MIL watches Zoey. It is hard to go grocery shopping with a 2 month old baby.

February 8th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This week flew by! We went to the grocery store this morning, and I really haven't gotten anything productive done since then. Eh. Oh well. It's one of those days.
February 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Veteran
Today, I got 7yr old off to school, Hubs ready for work and to work on time, attended the school's spelling bee (my princess came in 2nd runner up - I am so proud of her!), ran the banking errands, did a little grocery shopping, picked up the house a little bit...and now, I am starting to prepare dinner and getting the kids ready to pick up dh from work (at 8pm) so that we can come home, eat, get bathed/showered and relax!

I have a feeling that I will sleep well tonight!
February 8th, 2013, 03:04 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcogoli View Post
Were waiting out a storm so my weekend started this morning. My day will be filled with movies (assuming we dont loose power) , games and crafts. Waiting to find out when my DH will be home from work. Have a great Friday ladies!!!
We are waiting on the storm as well, it just started coming down here an hour ago. There is still less than an inch, I hope we don't get the 12 they are calling for.

This week has been crazy busy for me, Tommy has been sick all week and wanting me to hold him all day so I haven't been able to get much done. With the snow here, I'm stuck inside so I'll be catching up on weeks worth of housework.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
February 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM
joeysmomma
TGIF!
My son was home sick yesterday and today, so it's been a strange week.
We have make up school work I want to get through, and he has a little project to get done.
Tonight we are going to an adult only surprise party!
February 8th, 2013, 09:07 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I had an awesome morning with just ds. We went and bought some new shoes for him and big sister, went and got donuts for breakfast. Walked to the library and checked out some books and movies. It was nice getting some one on one time with him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search