2/Tuesday

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By *Kiliki*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2013, 06:53 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise)
2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you?

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
February 12th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
1. A beautiful carousel music box for our first Christmas together.
2. That I was sexy(cuz noone has ever said it nor thought it LOL).

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
February 12th, 2013, 08:02 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
I'll have to come back to this when I am not irritated with him LOL cause nothing comes to mind right now....
Tiffany8620, AmiraX4 and bcogoli like this.

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 12th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A black diamond heart necklace our first Christmas together.. or our car because he actually bought it FOR me to drive while he's at work and I love it.

He says a lot of sweet things when he's at work lol but probably that I was the best thing to happen to him and I'm such a blessing to all the kids.

February 12th, 2013, 08:36 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise) I dont know what DP means but I would when DH surprised me with another Diamond solitare ring after the birth of DD2.

2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you? Im the best wife, mother on the this earth ..he loves me more everyday..things like that...
February 12th, 2013, 10:26 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise) A surprise glam photo shoot last February.
2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you? After that photo shoot, he said he wanted me and everyone else to see me how he sees me. *swoon*

February 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is the nicest thing DH ever gave you, material or not? Last Christmas he and a friend made me a great necklace with the cartoon characters that best represent us.
The nicest thing DH said to you? That he was proud of me when i finally got my vbac.
February 12th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I love my wedding ring.
2. He told me once that his world would fall apart without me and the kids. That before me he didn't really have anything to look forward to. He also told me once that he hopes he dies before me, because he doesn't think he could go on without me.
February 12th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Veteran
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise) He has given be beautiful children...I love them!
2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you?He tells me I'm beautiful...and he tells me that I am great mom. It makes me feel great when he says it.
February 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM
UniqueHandle's Avatar Veteran
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise) ~ the ability to be a work at home/stay at home mom. It is a great gift.

2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you? ~ he says nice things every day... I think he is really happy he has me in his life... but on August 12, 2012.... he sent me a text out of the blue that said "I am forever yours". We had been text flirting with each other all day and when that text came... it made my heart melt.
February 13th, 2013, 05:41 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
1. He bought my wedding ring over in Kuwait..and it is SO me something very untraditional...a butterfly also a necklace that has my name in english and in arab

2. nicest things he's said to me...that I am beautiful, he loves me, I am a great cook, mom, wife

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 13th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Still Trying for #1
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise): I love my bridal set!
2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you? That I look beautiful in sweats and he wasn't noticing the sweats.

February 13th, 2013, 01:08 PM
LindsayMom09
1. What's the nicest gift DP/DH has ever given you? (material or otherwise) The greatest gift he ever could have given me is our son. I am so in love with this wonderful little guy we created together <3 Materialistically, I guess I would say my wedding ring which I am so excited to finally wear in October!
2. What's the nicest thing DP/DH has ever said to you? That I'm a great mom to our son. That is the best compliment anyone could ever give me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search