Been Lurking, Rejoining you soon!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2013, 08:30 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Just wanted to say Hi! I was really active on this board a few years ago, it has been a really long time. I've quit my job and just have to put in a few more shifts over the next three weeks before I'll be officially a SAHM again! I'm very excited!

For those I haven't met yet (there are quite a few) I'm Jennifer, been married to DH for 17 1/2 years and we have seven kids with one on the way. The kids are 17, 16, 13, 11, almost 9, 5, and 2, and I'm due in June. Four boys, three girls, Team Green. I was a SAHM for more than 11 years when DH was first unemployed four years ago and I had to get a job. Most recently I've been working part time in a group home for adults with severe disabilities and also full time as a home health aide for a patient who requires 24 hour care. The part-time job ended in January. My DH is driving truck now, he's been gone for three weeks so far, has another six weeks of training before he gets some time home. It's been hard in some ways, but he has traveled for work before and we know the drill.

That's enough intro for now I guess. Happy to join the board!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 17th, 2013, 08:32 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
hello and welcome back!!! I do not think I was part of the board when you were here
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

February 17th, 2013, 08:51 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
OMG jen i'm so glad to hear from you!!!! I've missed you, you always had such wonderful advice and so many kind words for me when I joined here first. I'm Robyn, my user name used to be Mom2J!

I am so deeply sorry to see of your second loss. Huge congrats on your pregnancy! Hope it is all going well for you guys.

Looking forward to seeing more of you!

February 17th, 2013, 09:18 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Hi and welcome back! Im new here and like you have 7 kids with another on the way. Im due in July. I also have 4 boys 3 girls and soon to 4 girls!

That is a long time away from home and I really admire you for holding down the court because Im sure we all know how challenging it can be! congrats and wishing you a H&H 9 months!
February 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! and Welcome(back)
Congrats on your pregnancy!

February 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Robyn, Hi!! Can't tell you how much I've missed being a part of this board, I'd peek in from time to time.

Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome and the congrats. Baby and I are doing great. I'm happy to meet you all!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 18th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Hello and welcome! I'm Cassie, mom to Sophia who is 2 months.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

February 18th, 2013, 06:01 PM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Hi and welcome back.
I recognize your SN from another board -- not sure which one?
I am Karen, mom of 4 and been a SAHM for just over 11 years.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search