Weekend Chit Chat

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 10:58 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
What's everyone up to this weekend? Between, painting the living room, all the sickness in the house and helping dh out with his job, I've been swamped lately. we are going to MIL for cake tonight t celebrated DH's grams birthday, she is also making dinner. Which I am happy about since I don't have to cook and she is an awesome cook, so far today, I've just been cleaning up.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
March 2nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
Continue with my modified bed rest. I'm washing and prepping cloth diapers today though. Probably some laundry tomorrow and then dinner with the in laws. Can't wait to be off bed rest in 2 weeks!

March 2nd, 2013, 12:01 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I am having guests over around 1 and hopefully not to long after I serve lunch, people will start heading out the door so we can start unloading our shipment from UK....uuuggg.....Iam excited about donating alot of it though.

we have had that in storage there in the UK for like 2 yrs abouts...and only a few things I wont let go like the huge TV and our super duper luvy goose down comforter that I totallly luv!! anyhow, its 220 kilos of boxes so its going to keep us busy for a couple of days!!
March 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Today I caught up on some housework and laundry, did a workout, took everybody to Mass and now we are home waiting for pizza dough to rise so we can eat everybody's favorite dinner and probably watch reruns of AFV on netflix.

Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be really nice- sunny, almost 30 degrees F, and not too breezy so I plan to get outside for a long run.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

March 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Today we had gymboree class and then went to my nieces soccer game. Tomorrow we are mainly just having a lazy Sunday except for one trip to the grocery store.

March 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
Veteran
We have had a long weekend with DD having Friday off and a half day on Thursday. It sure has not felt like it since I have been so busy.

Spent Thursday helping a friend clean and pack the rest of his apartment. They moved earlier in the week and then his wife had her baby on Wednesday, so that sort of complicated their plans.

Friday went shopping for today's party and spend the rest of the day trying to catch up on cleaning my own house. Found a few things for DD's party as well.

Today was surprise 50th bday party for MIL. Then we went out for pizza and I went over SIL's for awhile and helped her pack a bit. They are moving on the 15th.
I have moved at least 12 times in the last 15 years or so... no wonder everyone asks me for helping packing/moving!

Tomorrow I have a bunch of laundry to do and need to clean my kitchen. My mom may come over as she usually does on Sundays.

SAHM to Mercedes (4/8/05)
March 2nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Its been such a long but fun weekend here so far! I worked both jobs all of yesterday which was also our eight year anniversary. DH bought me a new pandora charm for my bracelet which I absolutely love. Its so cute, a little dangle heart <3 I have also been packing all day today because we are moving again. We have put soo much money, time and effort into our house but its such an old house its not helping. Moving here was a huge mistake and we both regret it now but hey you live and you learn. This next move we will do much better. We are already out so much money on this house its not even worth putting anymore into it. Other than that not a whole lot..Working tomorrow night and more packing. Donating a bunch of stuff, throwing things out. All the lfun parts of moving.
March 3rd, 2013, 04:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Were doing spring cleaning and starting prep for the baby! Today im working on the kitchen and playroom.
March 3rd, 2013, 04:37 AM
LindsayMom09
Yesterday I met up with all four of my bridesmaids to go shoe shopping and for something to eat. It was a fun day but unfortunately I have come down with a severe chest infection and couldn't fully enjoy myself. Today, we have the fire lit and our just relaxing in the house for a while. I won't be going out at all feeling like this. It would be a nice day if Harvey wasn't throwing tantrum after tantrum over absolutely nothing at all... oh and that he was up for an hour this at 3:30am screaming, hitting and just being a complete nightmare... ugh..
March 3rd, 2013, 04:46 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today we have church and out to lunch with my mom. Yesterday was a lazy day...I did go out shopping with my mom for a couple hours.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search