Make up Monday....

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 06:01 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
what is the last fight/argument with your dh/so? how did you make up? how long were you mad?
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't remember. Oh! Sunday morning. DH is awful at waking up and getting out of bed. We had to leave for church in an hour, and I was irritated he wasn't waking up to help me with both kids so we could leave on time. I wasn't mad for long, and he did wake up and help!
March 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM
UniqueHandle's Avatar Veteran
Saturday. We didn't really fight but DH was angry with me.

My phone was being stupid. The battery was only holding a charge for about an hour and the space key on my slide-out keyboard was broken. All my texts lookedlikethis or they looked.like.this... so, off to theSprint store we went.

We have ALWAYS been an Android family. Our phones are Andriod... our tablets are Andriod (I have a xoom, hubby has a something, I can't remember and the little kids have Nabi's).

Well, I fell in love with the iPhone 5. He is mad because I broke our vow of never owning an iPhone.

He was over it after a couple hours, but still makes snide remarks about my new phone (which I am not sure I like, but I will never tell him that).

My awesome sig was made by *Kiliki*
March 4th, 2013, 03:27 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Today. We left the kids dentist appointments and were trying to figure out what to do next. I gave him some options of where to go eat, "Red Robin, Apple Bees, a sandwich place..or we could just go home." We live about 45 mins from town and it was only 10:30 at that time.. Well he kinda seemed huffy with my answer. We had to go to Walmart for a return and he wanted to get some of those expensive Dr Scholls insoles and I told him he could use the money from my return but told him it wasnt going to be no $40.. So at the check out I tried to give him the $10 I got back, you know figuring he could give the cashier the $10 and then put the rest on his card or I didnt know if he already had cash.. He was like thats all? and I told him I only had 2 pairs of kid shorts to return and told him it wasnt going to be $40.. Well he got huffy and when we got out to the car, he slammed his door and I said **** slam that door... Which I say every time someone, anyone slams the door to my vehicle. So I slammed mine and he said nothing.. Then after repeating the options for lunch over again he raised his voice at me and asked what was wrong. I said nothing. What makes you think anything is wrong?? And by that time you could hear my voice I was up set and I said, besides how I am talking now. Before, what made you think something was wrong... He said just the way I acted in Walmart with te money.. So I repeated again that it was just 2 pairs of shorts and wasnt going to be $40 and thought he could use it to take money off his card... So then I told him he'd been huffy with me and he said he wasnt mad. so I said, since your not mad and Im not mad how about we both pull the sticks out of our ***** and stop being like this.. LOL We were both talking in raised voices at this time.. He didnt say anything and just started driving. He turned down the road that we'd take to go home, he said we'd just stop for gas and go home. I said thats fine and he asked me if it was fine.. (men!) I said yes, thats fine. Though honestly I was a little disappointed we werent going out to eat, no biggy though.. Oh and my belly has been up set all day, like stomach bug up set... I really need to use a restroom but figured Id wait if I had to.. Then after gas he turns and goes the opposite direction as our home. He says "I decided to go to JBs. Is that fine?" in my happiest voice I could muster I said "yes, thats fine." then it was all over.. Such stupid crap...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
March 4th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
We dont really fight. He yells and I calm him down.

Last biggie was on Thanksgiving when I disagreed with him about something stupid and petty and he took it way over the edge(what he does nowadays thanks to the chemo and meds) and he flipped out.

I didnt back down but I tried to reason with him which isnt always doable anymore(hence why I try to just calm him down and not argue back...makes it twice as bad if I do.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 4th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today, it was just my hormones but we still argued. We never really fight but we do but heads sometimes.

Last year he hung shelves for me and now that were swapping rooms around they needed to be moved. He seemed mad about having to move them but where they were and where the girls beds are going didnt work out well. One shelf would have been right about the crib. Well i finally get him to agree to move them and then he cant get them level. It took him about 45 mins to hang all 5 shelves the first time and 30 mins into it this time all i had was 1 crooked shelf. I was getting frustrated and stressed since i have so much to do this week and i took it all out on him.

We were only mad for about an hour but it still really sucked.
March 5th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
We really don't get mad at each other very often, frustrated sometimes but usually it's over something else and we just end up kind of cranky at each other because we both can't stand being out of control with things. I guess the last time I was annoyed with him was Sunday, since we're down to 1 vehicle that's not big enough for everyone I have to go do the errand running on my own, I took my oldest and we were gone about 4 hours and I really had thought while I was gone he would have picked up the house a little or least the kitchen knowing I was coming back with groceries to put away but instead I came home and the house was trashed, there was not a single empty spot on any counter in the kitchen for anything, floors were covered in toys and clothes. It was like a tornado had blown through my house. I had to spend an hour cleaning before I could put anything away. I don't know how they made that big of a mess in such a short time but I was pretty cranky with him over that.

Facebook
March 5th, 2013, 05:32 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
A couple weekends ago, he stayed out late snowmobiling and drinking when he knew I wanted to spend the evening together watching a movie or something.

We made up the next day by me crying and being super emotional (pregnancy hormones) and telling him I was pretty much ready to leave him. He calmed me down and we went on like it never happened.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
March 5th, 2013, 09:50 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Probably over our DS10. DH thinks he should get an IPod Touch because all of his friends have one. I do not agree. The child has no sense of responsibility and it will end up broken or lost within a week. Plus we have four kids and those things are $200.

Not sure how it ended. I think we said we would discuss it later or something.
March 6th, 2013, 12:23 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I dont even remember to be honest...Probably something silly like his dirty socks on the floor, lol. We dont really fight but sometimes disagree but its almost always over and done with and made up within an hour or so haha.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search