what did you do today??

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
what did you do today? anything else you plan to do today???

I went grocery shopping, went to the pet store, went to the pot office, went to the little grocer in town cause I could NOT find food coloring (want to make my own chalk this year!) came home put away laundry...started a load of laundry, put away more laundry, started another load, did some dishes....did the elliptical for 45mins.....still have the load of laundry in the dryer to put away and then switch over and put that last load of laundry away...need to do the rest of the dishes and clean the kitchen...but right nw I am gonna sit here and relax a bit!! ohh need to get the chickens more food and water too....
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 13th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so far I have done nothing today but feed Audrey and get her dressed lol but I need to do laundry, clean my bedroom and sweep the living room and hallway.. and go to wal mart and pick up my new printer I ordered but I was just there yesterday and I don't feel like getting out today so that may have to wait til tomorrow.

March 13th, 2013, 11:44 AM
ohh yeah almost forgot I also had to go up to the school to drop off Raianna's English homework....because she forgot it! gah!

March 13th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have done some laundry but not much else. Im currently waiting to hear back from the pediatritian because Rose bit Connor and broke skin. They have been arguing for days so i should have seen it coming.

Kiliki you forgot the s in post office and i was laughing so hard thinking about you in the pot office. That made my day!
March 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Woah! You've done a heck of a lot more than me!

I did laundry, played with the kiddos, started/unloaded the dishwasher, swept the kitchen floor and cleaned the bathroom.

How do you make your own chalk? Sounds interesting!
March 13th, 2013, 12:23 PM

March 13th, 2013, 01:12 PM
UniqueHandle's Avatar Veteran
I taught homeschool, took my dd-6 to school, ran to the grocery store to grab throat stuff and tv dinners for the kids, came home and taught more homeschool, cut up pork and made a marinade for tonight's dinner (Banh Mi... YUM), watched the pope stuff on CNN while I played (and lost) Candy Crush, picked my daughter up from school, ran back to the grocery store because I forgot the tv dinners, graded some papers and had a convo with the hubby.

I am going to jump in the shower, make a cup of coffee and play some more candy crush or SimCity, do the dishes, get DS ready for TKD, make dinner, clean up after dinner, clean the bathroom (I just remembered that I forgot to do this earlier today), watch Survivor and hang with the hubby after the kidlets go to bed.

My awesome sig was made by *Kiliki*
March 13th, 2013, 02:08 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Cleaned up the house a bit, working..more working and more working until 5:30 so another 3 and half hours. Then I have to run to the bank before they close and meet up with DH to get kids to gymnastics. I need to pack more today as well!
March 13th, 2013, 04:59 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
We took the kids to the zoo.

Leslie

March 13th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Veteran
I worked on organizing my kitchen. Finished the food cupboard, silverware drawer and 2 cupboards of appliances and bake wear. Also did two loads of laundry. Just remembered I did not get my coffee ready for the morning, so I will do that. A friend got me a reusable keurig filter and I love it. Other then that, I'm relaxing on the couch until bedtime.
March 13th, 2013, 05:56 PM
lets add cleaning up an overflowing %*%&^&^* toilet to my list of thngs and mopping the floors like 3x and then cleaning them with cleaner after that and UGH GRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......ugh...freaking DISGUSTING MESS!!!!!!!!

and now I am drinking.....

March 13th, 2013, 06:05 PM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
I would be drinking too.

The kids and I met some friends for an hour of skating. Then I took the you gets to another friend's for a play date. Brought the other three kids to Ikea for curtain shopping and lunch. Stopped at Star$ and the book store. Went back and picked up DS from his play date. Came home, washed dishes, cooked up so emac and cheese for DS1. Took all three boys to the rink for DS2s practice, Ds1 got picked up by a teammate. Got home at 7 and started supper. Kids ate. I am making cinnamon buns now and kids are still up.
March 13th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkMom View Post
I would be drinking too.

ohh and it was way worse...it leaked into the furnace room in the basement and i went in there to turn the light on and it freaking DRIPPED ALL OVER ME!!!!! yeah I showered in scalding hot water and I am still drinking LOL.....such a BAD NIGHT!!!!

March 14th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Well yesterday was just another day where we were stuck at home doing a whole lot of nothing. I cleaned, cooked, re-cleaned, cooked more, played dinosaur vs gator vs shark vs another dinosaur vs legos - Hunter's idea lol. Helped kids with homework, cooked dinner, cleaned up after dinner, took a bath, drank a lot of wine, put the kids to bed, played COD with Dh for a while then went to bed.

Facebook
March 14th, 2013, 10:00 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
I have been sick with the flu for about 4 days now, I swear my family has been sick the entire winter.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search