its FRIDAY!!!!!

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
so what are your plans for the weekend???

tonight I want to grill its near 70 today!!! Want the girls to spend as much time outside after school as the temp is supposed to drop again (boo) I am making some homemade chalk right now and me and the girls will make some more tomorrow just trying out the first batch to see how well it works and I want them to have the chalk for when they get home without having to wait for it to dry up (hopefully it doesn't take too long though)

as for the rest of the weekend....I have no idea....

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 15th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
No real plans. May go to the park in the morning with the boys for a bit but it will depend on the temps.
Right now they are spring-like but are changing in the next couple days.

Other than that...no real plans.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 15th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like i did everything under the sun today. Tomorrow i have a 3 hour shift at work and then Connor is staying at my moms for the night. Sunday my grandparents are coming for lunch and then i plan to go to bed early. Im so glad i only work 3 hours a week because even just that wears me out lol.
March 15th, 2013, 09:04 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Today we all went to town to go wonder around Lowes & Home Depot, then went to 3 different places to get DH's hair cut but the wait was to long so he never got it done. Ate at Red Robin....Yum! and a little grocery shopping

Tomorrow we (Dh, Myself, Ellie & Garrett) are going back to town (not sure time?) then at 7 we are going to a hockey game. It will be the kid's first game. Should be interesting.

Nothing on Sunday really... Sept clean and hopefully get a workout in.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
March 16th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
no plans, Today is my hubbys 30th birthday! he's at work though
Audrey and I are just gonna be lazy at the house and clean

March 16th, 2013, 08:02 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
dh is working on replacing the toilet in our master bathroom...because the one in there now is one of those "water saver" toilets...and quite honestly those things suck....they are annoying when it flushes slowly and not that much...ugh so he picked up a toilet that is "engineered to stop clogs" and apparently can flush an entire bucket of golf balls in one flush! hahaha need to get one for the other 2 bathrooms too haha one at a time though....

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 16th, 2013, 09:02 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Packing, working, applebees happy hour for drinks and more packing haha.
March 17th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies!!

OK so I missed the post on Friday, but my weekend has been busy! Closed my Pampered Chef party Friday night and decided I want to sign up to be a consultant! Planning my oldest son's b-day party for next Sat., been baking all weekend for the Monday sale. Today, kids have a 4H meeting at 1 (their first one! They are just signing up!) Plus sometime today we have a fella showing up to buy our bull. YAY!

March 17th, 2013, 06:57 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
My mama is here visiting, we haven't seen her in 7 months! I am so happy she is here, we picked her up from the Airport on friday and she goes home Tuesday.

So we have just been hanging out because it has been snowing and blowing and the temps have been below 0.

We did go out for supper last night for my FIL's 60th birthday. DH is also in a hockey tourneyment this weekend so we are hoping to watch a playoff game today.

Not sure what else we will do before my mom leaves, it all feels like the weekend.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search