do you or have you ever....

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 08:34 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
visited another forum besides JM?? Like CafeMom or babycenter or anything like that? If so which ones???

I go to cafemom under guest just to read some of the ridiculousness there LMAO....I have been on babycenter before and was part of another forum that closed down a long time ago.....I was an admin at one before too...but I got tired of doing all the admin duties and just closed it LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

April 26th, 2013, 08:59 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I am not part of any other forums. I am finding it hard to keep afloat here on JM!! But im not on the computer alot. I come on JM or read some news online and sometimes look for a recipe. Boring I know. loool.
April 26th, 2013, 11:00 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I visit and sometimes post on a couple Disney vacation planning boards. I used to be a mod on a Friends TV show fan board YEARS ago. I tried visiting babycenter back when I was preggo or Leah was a newborn and I hated the layout of it. JM is so much more organized, I think.

April 26th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I go to CafeMom but am thinking of closing my account there as its gotten slow and dull.
Of course there is Facebook and there are 2 other mommy boards I visit and have visited since my first two were in my belly.

And I recently joined a board for young widows.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
April 26th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was on ivillage for a long time, found it when I first started dating DH , first board was for spouses of those who travel, then I was on a Not Quite Engaged board, waiting for my proposal lol.I'm still friends with several of those ladies on FB and two of them actually had babies in Feb too.. I joined the DDC there but they totally changed the layout of the whole site and I hated it, that's when I joined JM.

April 27th, 2013, 12:01 AM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
I have read CafeMom from time to time, but I am not a fan at all. I am also an owner of a Mommy site, it's not that active. I have kinda shyed away from it for some time. Maybe one day I will pick it up again.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

April 28th, 2013, 12:53 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I was part of a natural mothering forum (I will refrain from mentioning them, because they were jerks and don't deserve even the bad publicity). I left because despite my desire to breastfeed, when I asked for help because of my breast reduction, I had women tell me I was an idiot for messing with my breasts while knowing I wanted to have kids in the future. Then I was guilted for getting the flu vaccine while I was pregnant, which I only did because I was teaching 184 kids and was hoping to stay flu free. (which I did that year) And finally, I was chewed out for allowing the nurses to push formula on me. That was it. So I left.

April 29th, 2013, 04:50 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
I'm on the bump, too. The SAHM and one and done board.
I was part of a group when I was pregnant with Alexis, but I don't post there anymore. I'm still friends with a bunch of them and have 'e, on FB.

April 29th, 2013, 08:10 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
I was very active on Babyzone before coming to JM. Our DDC group from my 07 son are still together on FB.

I was also on a now defunct board with DD in 2001. I also am a member of a couple of baby loss sites on other boards.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search