We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1.Teach my 4 yo her letters before preschool starts in august
2. Get through summer being hugely pregnant!
3. Have baby by end of sept.
4. Do at least one fun thing such as take kids swimming or to the "good" zoo an hour away ( the one here is tiny.
5. Get my whole house clean and organized and rearranged before I get to big with baby to do much.
1. Work with Devinn on Kindergarten stuff so he's better going into it than he tested LOL.
2. Go spend a week with mom.
3. Get Connor into a summer program of some sort.
4. Hang with friends.
5. Buy new clothes for everyone.
Take DD to the library atleast once a week / practice stuff she learned this year
Get lots of firewood stacked for next winter
Frequent long walks in the woods with the puppies
Talk Dh into hanging the drywall in my closet and craft room
Take time to relax and actually enjoy summer. I have been so busy the last three summers.
1. Start homeschooling my 6 year old
3. Get a book list together for the library
4. Meet new people in the homeschooling community here
5. Get my daughter on a routine of helping out around the house.
Trisha--proud stay at home mommy and wife.