Tuesday Tasks

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What's on the agenda for this week?
I've got to clean up the garage, that's where our weight bench is, thus where I workout, and it's a wreck.

I also need to clean out Audrey's closet.
Figure out my plan for the next theme week which is super heros and buy any craft stuff I'll need,
make a menu plan for when DH and the kids get home
I think that's about it.

July 9th, 2013, 02:11 PM
MapleGranola's Avatar Proud Momma
Not too much planned for us. I want to hang a bunch of pictures up this week. Saturday we have our monthly get together with friends and we are hosting so our house needs a deep clean between now and then. Thursday is momma/baby yoga. That's all for us

July 10th, 2013, 03:52 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I had to do three loads of laundry today, wipe up the kitchen and mop. Do the dishes here in a bit. went on a walk and hike in the trails...then fell on my arse and slid the whole way down a deep dirt path which was hilarious haha. Took the kids to the park twice today and oldest DD started science camp today. I have to go to work here in a bit to.

I need to get groceries, hit up the gym a couple time, work a few more days and clean around the house. I want to clean out the fridge and the kids rooms to go through their clothes this week sometime. Also need to do a good deep cleaning on all the bathrooms ugh not looking forward to that..a bit of dusting to.
July 10th, 2013, 08:50 PM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Normal household junk for me. Plus cleaned out dd1 drawers. They were over flowing because half that stuff doesn't fit her anymore. Also need to run a few times this week.

July 11th, 2013, 08:03 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
working out and working out and working out!!!! I have neglected my workouts while my sister and nephew were here so I need to get back on that! other than that? cleaning my house LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

July 12th, 2013, 05:35 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
We leave in Saturday to fly to my hometown for a week. Lots of laundry and packing to do. Brought the dog to the vet to update his shots for the kennel. Got the boys haircuts. Took the kids to three different libraries to stack up on books. Neglected my garden so will have lots if work to do when I get back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search