Desperate Housewives

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Ok, who watched it! Dh and I did and we are hooked! Any thoughts on why the one housewive killed herself? And Terri is so busted for starting that fire.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone watched and what they thought of it!

BTW, I am kinda new here. I signed up a long time ago, but I havent been on much. Im Melissa a SAHM in Maryland with 2 boys.

Melis
October 4th, 2004, 05:59 AM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
First of all - Welcome!!!

I watched it...thought it was pretty good! I can definately relate to the SAHM thing! LOL! I guess the ratings were pretty good! It will a few weeks before I'll be hooked, but then look out!
October 4th, 2004, 08:21 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
welcome Melissa!

Yep, I watched it last night too....

looks pretty good...

October 4th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Ana_and_Gage's_Mommy
Watched it too!! It is so geared for us SAHM's . I think it pretty out there, but fun to watch. Ill be tuning in again for sure.

October 4th, 2004, 11:29 AM
grneydgurl's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to grneydgurl Send a message via Yahoo to grneydgurl
I dont have a clue as to why she shot herself but her husband and son are creepy....lol

I thought it was hilarious when the rich lady went home and mowed the lawn in her expensive ball gown so that her DH wouldn't suspect her and the gardener (which was a cutie). lmbo

I will watch it next week and see how it goes.
<div align="center"> Jesci's Myspace </div>
October 4th, 2004, 11:34 AM
mom22boyz
I watched it and liked it!! Its nice to watch something that is not reality, even though I watch alot of reality tv... !

Robin
October 4th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I Heart 4x4
Quote:
Originally posted by grneydgurl@Oct 4 2004, 12:29 PM
I dont have a clue as to why she shot herself but her husband and son are creepy....lol

I thought it was hilarious when the rich lady went home and mowed the lawn in her expensive ball gown so that her DH wouldn't suspect her and the gardener (which was a cutie). lmbo

I will watch it next week and see how it goes.
I was cracking up watching that part.

It looks promising. I loved it when the one lady punched her husband straight in the face for saying "well, let's risk it!". LMAO! I can think of a few ladies here that would do that, too!

I think it's going to be a great show.

And by the way, welcome Melissa!
October 5th, 2004, 12:02 PM
zonapellucida
LMAO--this is a keeper!!!!!! I loved it as did DH.
October 5th, 2004, 02:56 PM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Yes I watched it too! And I said finally a show that I can relate too LOL. I agree it is something you see everyday but it is every SAHMs and/or any woman for that matter dream show LOL. A show to help others realize what SOME of us have, had and still have to put up with. Perhaps, having our men watch it with us will help them appriecate us better (LOL yeah right).
-Dori
October 6th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Ma2RayPooh
omg i am out of the loop. when does this come on and what channle???
October 6th, 2004, 06:21 AM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
Sunday nights on ABC...9 or 10 eastern...
October 11th, 2004, 04:21 AM
offlikeapromdress
Ok, so I didnt see the first episode but after reading all your posts decided to watch it last nite. I wasnt blown away by it, didnt really like the narration, but I AM going to watch it again next week. Im thinking maybe it was just difficult for me since it went off the first episode, which I didnt see. Ya Know?

Any thoughts on last nites episode. I love the character played by Marcia Cross. I think Im turning into her..lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search