Good Evening

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to Shan1016 Send a message via MSN to Shan1016 Send a message via Yahoo to Shan1016
Good Afternoon/Evening whatever it is lol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Mine has been ok. Really haven't done anyhting today. I haven't talked to Brian since tuesday I know he's been busy working though. His mom called me this morning and that wasn't the best thing to happen lol We get along good but she can be nosy sometimes. She things she knows what's good for us and what we should be doing. Brian hasn't called her because she's always getting on his case about what he should be doing. She was asking me why I left and where was Brian and stuff like that. She thinks I left because we were having problems and tried to explain the reason I was here.

I'm really considering going back up there. There are alot of reasons why. For one thing I can't stay here at my parent's much longer. I will go crazy. I have found some places that we could afford to rent. I also found a cute little house but it's only 2 bedrooms but I still like it. There is also the fact that I hate being away from Brian and it looks like it'll be awhile until he can actually move down here. I also know that deep down he doesn't want to move back down here but because of me he was going to. There's just alot of stuff going on with me staying here and right now I don't need to deal with it all. It's not good for me.

I've been watching my neice Layla so I have been making some money. I have $50 so far. I've only been watching her a couple hours everyday. She's 10 months old and you can't take your eyes off her she crawls everywhere and fast. I forgot those days but Megan never crawled that much. She is so tiny too. She only weighs 15lbs and can still wear 3-6 months. She can eat too. She'll eat anything you give her and if your eating something she wants something.

Well I got to get going. Talk to you guys later.
Shannon
November 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I Heart 4x4
((hugs))
November 8th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to starllite5
big hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search