Since tatoos are the talk today

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Ethan&Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&Tuckersmom
Since tattos are the talk on this site and on my friends and my minds , who has one and what do u have and do u want more of them ?

I have to one on my shoulder blade of a butterfly and one on my tailbone of a pink heart that doesnt close or connect together (looks almost like the victoria secret heart) im hoping to get a star on my left inside wrist (little)
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
August 5th, 2005, 09:50 AM
T&Ts mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a little mint green and bubble gum pink sea shell on my shoulder a shell for Shelly I love it its pretty
Sometimes id like another small also and feminine one on my ankle thats represents my two kids but they are costly
Shelly
August 5th, 2005, 10:55 AM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
I have three. I have a four leaf clover on my ankle, I got that when I was 15 so it is faded and needs to be touched up. I have a dragon fly on my back. And I have a rose on my other ankle. I want more but my hubby gets to get one first since I have three and he has none.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
August 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom
My hubby hates tatoos , i actually have 4 of them if u count the stupid ones i got back in the day that one of my friends gave me . My hubby hates needles so he would never get one and he also thinks they look ugly on women .
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
August 5th, 2005, 01:09 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
don't have one and never will... don't want to permanently mark my body

August 8th, 2005, 06:12 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a tribal band with a flower in it on my lower back.

August 8th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
I dont have any...I kinda want one of tinkerbell *for brooke* since thats what I call her....and I want a cowboy hat (or something) with the dixie flag in it on my hip.....

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
August 8th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
i am a big chicken when it comes to tats! i do have a peircing though lol in my belly button haaha!
August 10th, 2005, 10:07 PM
paganempath
Tats are my thing. I love them, I have five so far, and I'm absolutely going to get several more. I didn't get my first until just before I turned 30 which was about a year and a half ago. My first one was the initials CW in Old English font on my lower back. I waited three whole weeks (lol) before my next which was the song lyrics "there's a reason why certain people meet" also in OE font and above the initials. Turns out I got that one on my fiance's birthday before we even met which only reinforces the sentiment for me. Then I got the runic symbol for Pisces on my right arm. And the next was the initials GC in OE font on my left arm. The last was a collection of three stars on the back of my neck: one small black, one small pink, and one large with both colors. It was for my ex-girlfriend after she broke up with me because I thought we'd remain friends. We didn't. I'll eventually get a nautical star cover-up. I never really liked that tattoo anyway.

My next will hopefully be very soon but I'm saving my money to get into a new apartment with my fiance. We're getting matching tats: intertwined ribbon hearts with each other's names. He wants to do it but he's scared of the "pain". He's a tattoo virgin.
August 17th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a black cat on my bum and a yin-yang sun design on my lower back. I also have my tounge, navel, and multiple ears peircings.

</div>
August 18th, 2005, 09:12 AM
megan
I have a large jester (kinda eveil looking) on my Left upper arm, and a med. size horse in full stride on my Right ankel, they were both down by home made tatoo guns but two different artist i got both of them around 2000. And then i have my sons initials med. size on my Right upper arm, I got that 2 weeks after my son was born at a tatoo shop where we know the owner. I've always wanted to get more and have had tons of ideas but have never saved up for more. I'm sure as soon as my daughter is born her initails will be on me .

I had my ears gaged at one point, 6 holes had differnt size gaged earings. and went thru a few different cartalige piercings, my body never did take to cartalige piercings. I also had my lip pierced and had to take it out for some reason and it closed up, i've wanted to get that done again, i really liked it. And I have my tongue pirced, this is the second time for that, the first time the guy either came very close to a nerve or pirced into my web and it didn't heal in a month and a half so i took it out.
September 3rd, 2005, 10:47 PM
asianmama
i am a tatoo virgin but i want to get a star band on my ankle and in each star have babies names in them..so far i would only have one name.Ashlyn
September 4th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Veteran
I have a peace lily coming through a peace sign on right shoulder. For whomever said that she is a chicken when it comes to tattoos, I've had both a tattoo and my belly button pierced. Trust me when I tell you that the belly button piercing was worse! I didn't really think the tattoo hurt that badly. It was more of an annoying feeling than an actual pain.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search