Doesnt it seem like you get finished cleaning

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2005, 08:12 AM
Ethan&Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&Tuckersmom
Doesnt it seem like u just get finished cleaning and bam u turn around and its still amess, I dont know about u girls but i will clean my butt off all day and it doesnt even look like it after its all said and done . Its just clean really clean mess now . It frustrates me , and the kids room god lets not even talk about that one ....

Jen
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
September 2nd, 2005, 08:20 AM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
I posted about my battle with the kids room (kind-of) in the venting room. It is so bad. I just cleaned it. It was spotless and clothes was put away and everything. I got up the next morning and they had trashed it. I get so mad. I took their beds apart the other day because they we shoving everything under the beds. I couldn't stand it. They need new beds that you can not put anything under. DH thinks he can modify them. Who knows. We are still going through the remodeling of stuff and the house never seems to be clean. We really didn't think about this remodeling stuff when we started and now I wish it was done. I am tired of the house looking like a pig pen. So in other words I know what you mean.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
September 2nd, 2005, 08:24 AM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
I sort of know what you ladies mean! As soon as i do get the whole place clean it seems like within a matter of hours it looks worse than it did before I started! and it doesnt help that we've had people staying with us!! IM SO TIRED OF CLEANING!

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
September 2nd, 2005, 08:29 AM
Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom
Girls i know what u mean frist of all beccak weve been remodling for 3 maybe 4 years and its STILL isnt done so i can so relate and the kids room give me a minute so i can Scream and it does suck when u have company cause theres always someone that doesnt like to help u clean up and frist all u clean your ***** off before thay even came just so they can end up trashing it
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
September 2nd, 2005, 10:19 AM
sharon81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sharon81
girls girls girls. If your house is messy no one is going to be upset... it is when it is dirty that it starts to matter. Just remember that you have kids and things aren't always going to be perfect... especially when a visitor stops by. Hey as long as the kids are having fun and the house is "clean" why worry. I know I do get frusterated too but I have to remind myself that my house isn't dirty just sometimes it is messy. use my saying if you'd like . " I have an organized mess" lol.

September 2nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
HECK YEA! I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!! OMG GRRR MAKES ME ANGRY
September 2nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
Veteran
I'm not the most domestic person to begin with but I did a pretty good job on the house before I had Matt. Now he is in a stage that he doesn't want me to EVER put him down so it's almost impossible to do daily cleaning (other than loading the dishwasher and things like that). My house is usually a wreck and babies just require so much "stuff"!
September 2nd, 2005, 04:56 PM
busymama12345's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to busymama12345
I feel the same way I will try to clean and room and not to long after that they mess it up again I try to wait till the go upstairs to really give it a good cleaning up!!!!!!!

Proud SAHM to our five Blessings:
Desiree Alyssa 9/17/93
Evan Scott 3/15/00
Brenden Scott 8/30/01
Timaia Noelle 9/25/03
Annaliese Nichole 10/17/05

September 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
yes, I feel like all I do is clean, clean, and do laundry

September 3rd, 2005, 10:33 PM
asianmama
ALL</span></span> of our clothes in a week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search